Jimmy ch 6

Zacky's POV

I rubbed my eyes as I rolled out of my bunk, the others were eating donuts on the couch as I walked out in just my boxers. I froze seeing Stacy laughing with Ali.. She looked at me then her face turned a pretty shade of pink.

"Hi Zacky." She said smiling at me. I ran my hand through my messy hair grinning at the rest who stared at me. Matt, Britt, Ali, Johnny, Jimmy, and Fallyn were all sitting on the couch, the girls on the guy's laps. 

"Hi, where's Gwen and Syn?" I asked looking for something to say.  I couldn't believe it had been a week already.. we were taking them back to Syn's today and I knew I'd f*cking miss them both. At least I'd get to spent Steph's first birthday with her and Stacy.

I'd gotten them the perfect gift and if was hidden in compartment above my bed. That reminded me I needed to check on it. "They took Steph and Brie out to see the birds." Stacy said biting her lip. 

I nodded wondering what she was thinking.. "Those birds are freaking surrounding the bus! Bird poo is everywhere!" Jimmy said laughing loudly. Fallyn looked stunned for a second as he yelled right by her ear. 

"Jimmy your going to bust my ear drums!" She said playfully punching his arm that was around her waist. We all laughed at them because we we're just so proud that someone actually made Jimmy happy.. 

"I'm the best at all drums!! Even tiny ear drums can't take all this!" He joked squeezing her against him. I could her my gift rustling around behind me so i bolted for the bunks keeping one eye over my shoulder.. i wanted to surprise Stacy.. and make her smile.. I liked it when she smiled.. I shook that thought off.. i needed to get my shit together before I f*cked our friendship up.

___________

We shooed the birds away only they kept coming back so we made the concession to have the party away from the buses. I helped Ali, Britt, and Stacy set it up as Gwen, Syn, and the rest of the guys took the babies to the bus for a quick nap. 

Steph was a year old! A whole year! "I can't believe Steph is a year old." Ali said to Stacy mirroring my thoughts. We covered the park's picnic table in a pretty pink table cloth with little hearts and number ones covering it.

"I know." Stacy was looking at the table sadly.. It must be hard for her.. she's miles away from her cheating husband and he isn't even there for her baby's first birthday. I sighed patting her back. 

She looked at me shocked then hugged me. "It's okay." I said patting her back as she cried on my shoulder. Ali and Britt were watching silently as I looked around confused. I wasn't sure how to deal with this kind of thing.. so i guess I'd just listen.. "You can talk to me if you want." 

"Okay." Her voice was watery and she pulled my hand until we were on Syn's RV. I sat down next to her as she pulled a paper towel of the rack and wiped her eyes leaning against the counter. "Scott has a girlfriend." She whispered looking intently on the floor.

I didn't know what to say so I just held my arms out. She plopped down next to me hugging me. I couldn't imagine how she felt.. but if Jimmy ever hurt me like this.. "He moved her into our house and said that I have a week to get my things or.. there hers!!"