Jimmy 3

Zacky's POV

My heart was going crazy in my chest as I saw Stacy get on Syn's RV with them. I had a million questions but I couldn't figure out where to start.. I mean even if she is seriously divorcing her husband I still have a girlfriend back home.. It was crazy to want anything more than friendship.. right.. "What are you staring at man?" Johnny asked patting my back roughly. 

"I don't know.." I turned away from the window and sitting on the couch. Ali was picking through a bag of trail mix watching us. I think she really loves Johnny and for him it was a great thing.. he probably found his perfect match.. and she never hid how she felt about him.. 

"Then why don't you go see if their ready to go? Matt wants to get a head start because we're playing tonight." He said sitting with Ali at the small table. 

"Alright." I said standing too quickly.. This was my chance to see how she was feeling.. I made my way off the bus and every step my heart beat louder.. I breathed deeply before running up the two stairs and poking my head into the RV. 

Gwen grinned at me as I froze.. what should I say again?.. Stacy looked shocked then smiled as she walked over holding Steph in her arms. 

"Hi." I said lamely rubbing the back of my neck. She laughed hugging me with her free arm. My brain was shutting down.. I wanted to forget everything and just stay this way forever.. Stacy and Steph tightly held in my arms. 

I wrapped my arms around her smelling her lavender scented body wash.. it was wonderful.. "Hi Zacky. How are you?" She asked letting go.. it was to soon.. I wanted to hold her all day..

"Good.. Yeah.. Johnny wanted to know if we're ready to leave." I said looking at Syn at the wheel, he nodded and I turned back to the girls. 

"Are you staying with us for a while?" Gwen asked picking Brie up from the playpen. ..YES!!.. but what would i say?..

"Sure.. If you guys won't mind?" I asked looking at Stacy. 

She punched my arm lightly. "Of course not, now go tell them we're ready and get back here." She sat down with Steph tucked in her arms holding.. my plushie.. I wanted to yell happily but nodded and ran off the bus.. I'd just have to take it slow..

____________

"We're ready, I'm going to ride with them for a while." Zacky said quickly leaving again. Jimmy pulled my hand until we were in the bunk area.. It was just the two of us.. I grinned as his arms wrapped around me. "What are you doing?" I asked before his lips crashed into mine. 

"I want to spend some time alone with you." He said kissing my lips, cheek, and neck.. My heart was beating quickly against my chest. 

"Jimmy.." I whispered as he lifted me in his arms, my arms were on his neck as he put me on our bunk leaning into me as we kissed.. I loved his kisses, they always gave me tingles and butterflies filled my stomach..

"It's alright.. no one will bother us.." His voice was low from lack of breath as he took his shirt off. I bit my lip running a hand up his chest as he grinned smugly.