Jimmy Ch7

Zacky's POV

My heart was beating like Jimmy's drumming.. I wanted to put the kitten aside and push Stacy down on the bunk and.. NO!! she wasn't mine and i couldn't hurt her like that.. even though not touching her was a physical pain to me.. I want to hear her laugh.. see her smiling.. watch her while she slept.. in my arms.. i wanted more from her than i could take.. 

I let the bus door shut and felt as if a piece of me would leave when she did.. I loved her and Steph with everything I had inside my chest.. my heart was going to break seeing them leave.. I wanted her for more than just a one time fling on a tour bus.. I wanted a life with her.. a place of our own.. I wanted to chase her around the house to hear her laughing.. 

I wanted to hold her while she cried.. make her hurt go away.. and when we grew older and Steph was out of the house.. I'd be the perv old man chasing his wrinkly old wife to the bedroom for loving..

She'd be my only real love and I'd be.. her second love and always compared to Scott.. He had lost something so great that was worth anything.. even fighting for her.. I knew if I had a chance with her, at all, I needed to fight for her.. 

"Zacky?" I looked at Stacy as she gave me a curious look.. I must have walked back on the bus.. "Is something wron-" I cut her off kissing her quickly before taking Bruce from her hands. I sat him on the bunk and turned back to her watching her eyes fill with .. something.. I couldn't describe..

She was smiling as I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her roughly against my chest. I let my lips trail from hers to her neck as she wrapped her arms around my neck...I was going to fight for Stacy and Steph no matter what I had to do.. no matter how long it took.. I'd make them love me..

_______________

Jimmy hugged me one last time as I climbed off the bus holding a stuffed duck he'd bought me to remember him. "I love you Fallyn." He said and I felt my chest tighten.. but couldn't form the words to say it back to him.. 

"Bye Jimmy." I said before I kissed him quickly then smiled at him. I watched as he frowned then smiled at me as I walked to Stacy who was already in front of Gwen's house. Zacky ran passed me causing me some trouble with my balance as I watched him hug Stacy and Steph. She had a small kitten in a traveling pet carrier that was meowing loudly. 

I wondered what they we're doing.. but I didn't want to pry. "Fallyn!" I turned in time to see Jimmy running at me and I was pulled into his arms. His lips crashed into mine making me dizzy and happy... 

He sat me on my feet and walked away grinning to himself.. I wanted to love him back but it was just to confusing.. I hadn't even known him that long.. "Jimmy!!" He turned as I ran into his arms kissing him one last time.. I was going to take this time away from him to think.. if I loved him.. really loved him.. I'd tell him the next time i saw him and then I'd see his smile again.. yes I had a plan.

"Bye love. He said walking away. I let my hand fall to my side as i watched him climb on the bus and wave at me from the doorway.. jimmy.. 

____________

Matt's POV