Discovory

The Doctor rose from his bed and stretched before walking to his closet, to put on a light blue shirt, plain black trousers and bracers, his tweed jacket and a dark red bow tie. The first thing that come to mind was to go on a adventure with his wife ( River Song ), but first he grabbed his sonic screwdriver and psychic paper before running of down to the console room and pulling levers and pushing buttons, moments later he was at stormcage where Doctor River Song was sat looking rather upset and happy at the same time, which confused the Doctor as she was never emotional.

River wiped away the tears that were streaming down her cheeks, trying to hide her emotions from the Doctor.

"Whats wrong River?",asked the Doctor with comfort in his voice as he walked slowly towards her cell.

"Nothing sweetie." she replied and looked that him with a Doctor looked at her with one of the saddest faces she had ever seen him make.

"River..., please just tell me. I will help you in anyway I can." as he said this he pull out his sonic and opened the cell door.

But before she could speak the alarms and red flashing lights set off, with that River stood and grabbed the Doctor by the hand and gave him a look to say 'we should probably talk in the TARDIS'.

He nodded and they entered the TARDIS as guards began sprinting towards the two, but by the time they got there the Doctor and River were already stepping in side the TARDIS.

He walked up to console and sat on one of the seats."Where are we." he asked.

"A few weeks after the wedding..." she replied, hoping he had forgotten that she was up set but he didn't.

"Right same for me, so will you tell me what's wrong?" he asked.

River turned away from the Doctor who was looking into her eyes."Doctor... I'm...pregnant..." she whispered barely audible enough for the Doctor to hear her.

Shock fill the Doctor .".Really..." he asked

"yes and I'm frightened of what might happen, you know what happened to me." she replied and turned around to the Doctor who was now standing in front of her with his arms open welcoming her in hug, to comfort her and she accepted the hug and gripped onto him shaking little with worries entering her mind.

"Theres no need to be frightened, you know I will keep you and your baby safe. I'll protect you to my last breath." he informed her, till a bit shock at the words that just left her mouth.

"I know you will." she replied still hugging the Doctor.

"River, who's the farther." asked the Doctor looking a bit curious and broke the hug to walk over to the console.

"Who do you think." she replied looking into his eyes causing him to realise.

His eyes widened with shock, joy and happiness. "Really! I'm going to be a father! I can hardly believe it, I could just burst!" he nearly shouted and jumped on the spot with excitement.

"Yes, Doctor you are." she said smiling at him.

"Ohhh your parents, we need to tell them. We can't keep something like this away from them, they always said that they wanted to be grandparents!" he explained to her as he pulled levers and pushed buttons.

"You're right, we do have to tell them." she said and began helping him drive.