2 months later

AN: Ok I'm just going to explain why I've skipped 2 months. It's because the story Isn't about the pregnancy, It's about... I don't know how to explain without spoiling it... the baby basically is ment to be a 'second' chance for the Doctor and a new adventure for River. sorry if that didnt make sence but when this book is finiched and you start reading the next one you'll understand...hopefully.

River woke to the Doctor rubbing her stomach and kissing her shoulder.

"We should probably get up now" he said to her in soothing voice, noticing that he had woken her. She placed her hand on top of his and smiled.

"Yeah, come on then" she replied before sitting up and stretching.

The Doctor copied her actions and stretched before getting up and heading for the bathroom. River stood and walked to the wardrobe to get dressed. The Doctor returned and started to get ready himself, when he looked at River and smiling.

"I still can't believe I'm pregnant...do you think they'll be TimeLord or human or something?" she questioned.

"Well considering that your human plus, there more likely to TimeLord, as they were probably conceived on the TARDIS while in flight. Or they'll be like you, human plus" he informed

The two exited they room and headed for the kitchen, were Amy,Rory and Alotone probably where eating their breakfast. When they got there Amy was making pancakes and Rory was making everyone some tea.

"How many do you want" Amy asked turning to couple.

"I'll have two" said the doctor. Amy's gaze turned to River.

"Two please" she replied giving her mother a smile before sitting at the table with Alotone and her husband.Five minutes later Amy served everyone there breakfast and Rory gave everyone a cup of tea.

"Hey Doctor do you have any ultrasound equipment, because if you do I could do one on River then we can find out the gender" Asked Rory.

"Yeah, there will be somewhere"

Later

"Okay so do you wanna know gender" asked Rory.

The Doctor and River exchanged glances before nodding.

"Your having a daughter"

I don't know if you would call that a cliffhanger but meh there you go everyone chapter 6 :)