The Girl

"CAPTAIN, SHE'S ESCAPED" the man yelled as he neared.

"How, she was in three pairs of handcuffs and tied up"Alotone Questioned.

the man finally reached the group breathing heavy. "I'm not sure sir, but she's disarmed her guards and is armed" he finished trying to catch his breath.

"Who is she?" asked the Doctor.

"Dunno she wouldn't tell us her real name, said she was called The Lost girl. weird huh" informed Alotone looking confused.

BANG!

"Hands in the air" a women's voice ordered.

"I said hands in the air" she repeated as she came into view. The girl was wearing a blue shirt with a black jacket on top, black jeans and galaxy print converses. She had long brown hair, blue eyes and little make-up.

she looked the Doctor up and down as is she was scanning him.

"will you give me a ride my dad will be worrying about me" she questioned him.

"sorry what, no your a criminal"

"oh come on how was I supposed to know he was the king and plus he started flirting with me. I was taught to slap any guy who tried anything with me" she turned towards Alotone before she spoke.

"I've already told you kid, I'll let you go if you just tell me your farther's number, address or even just his name" Alotone replied.

"I can't because he doesn't have an address and I don't know his real name or number"she argued

Alotone sighed "Then let us do a DNA scan"

She remained silent and hung her head in defeat.

"Why" asked the Doctor suddenly "Why did you ask me for a ride and why did you look me up and down"

She looked up and smiled faintly, she then pointed to River "spoilers"

Confused, the Doctor nodded and assumed she was from his future.

"yeah, I'll give you a ride but only if you give me your name"

"Ava, Ava Starlight" she smiled.

So tell me what you think and pls vote :)

Ps I just reread this and the the gringe is real XD love you all 31/8/16