Explanation

Moments later they where at the pond's house, the Doctor stepped out of the TARDIS and River soon after.

"Are you ready?"

"yeah, even though there's a chance I'm gonna be slapped, but I'm sure I'll live." he said

Then suddenly Amy pulled open the door and said "Hello you two!". The Doctor and River looked at her in shock that she'd opened the door before they had even knocked. "I heard the TARDIS and just thought you'd be with River." said explained to them.

"Oh...um...it's just that...we...well...have something to...err...tell you..." he replied in a stutter.

She moved out of the way to let them in and they walked into the sitting room and sat on the couch. Amy stood in front of them with a curious look.

"Mother promise you won't slap the Doctor... but I'm pregnant." she said slowly and carefully, trying to sound brave but really she was terrified.

Amy stepped forward and The Doctor flinched.

Rory came down stairs to the Doctor being hugged to death by Amy and River sat giggling at them.

"Whats with the hugging and laughing, did I miss some thing? Again!" he sighed.

"Yes you did and you'll never guess what!" Amy nearly shouted her words from excitement.

"What did I miss...?" he asked

"River is pregnant and we're going to be grandparents!"

Rory's jaw dropped from shock and could only say "Is it... the Doctor's...?". Amy looked that the Doctor.

"Are you?" Amy and Rory asked at the same time and looked straight at him. His only reply was a smile and sat next to River, she snuggled up to him.

"What... ! The Doctor's going to be a dad!" Amy exclaimed.

"when did this happen and was this accidental cause I still have my sword." asked Rory sternly.

"Pleasssssse don't kill us but it was an accident and I think 2 weeks" River replied sheepishly as the Doctor got up backing away.

Rory grabbed his sword from the cabinet and walked towards the Doctor as he back up against the wall behind him, putting his hands in the air. Rory pinned the Doctor to the wall with his sword at his throat.

"Rory Williams put that sword down. NOW!" Rory put the sword down on the table and sat next to River.

"It's okay Amy, the last time this happened I got chased for miles while rocks were being thrown off me" the Doctor responded.

"what do you mean 'last time this happened' ?" Amy questioned.

The Doctor realized that he had never told Amy and Rory about his old life back on Gallifery. "Well before I stole-I mean borrowed the TARDIS I live outside of the city in small village with my 'wife' if you could even call her that and my daughter, Haley she was an accident but she was not a mistake. When we found out that my 'wife' was pregnant she told her father and what did he, do chase me all the way to the city and I had to climb up into my friend's apartment that was on the second floor and let me tell you it wasn't easy. He wouldn't leave for about an hour and I had to explain to my friend Alextane or Alex for short why I just randomly climbed through his window, after that I went back home and told my own family. Also at the time we weren't married, I was only 21 so my mother grounded me for two days and it was boring". Amy and Rory were laughing at how his story had ended.

"So wait you, had kids and never told us why?" Amy asked.

"I never told you because this me gets really emotional about her death... She died bleeding out in my arms, she told me to look after my granddaughter and my self. She was to young only 59 her daughter Susan was 12 at the time and I was 104" he replied with tears starting to form.

"Sorry I just really wanted to know and thanks for telling us" when Amy had finished talking, the living room fell silent until Rory broke it.

"So what are you two gonna do about this... Baby because I don't think it's a good idea having a baby when your a time traveler and plus River will be in prison?"

"Before we came out of the TARDIS we talked and well I'm going to take care of the child on the TARDIS.. and I'm not going to travel anymore until their 15th birthday" the Doctor informed.

"What about River?" Amy asked

"I'm not going to be there until there 15th because it's to dangerous, they still watch me and if they found out an-and take him/her it would destroy me" River answered.

"Will we be able to see him/her because we could babysit anytime? It will help you out doctor" Amy asked unsure weather she should of.

"Yeah of course Amy but there is someone you all need to meet, his name is Alotone"

A/N: leave a review if you wish for me to continue with this story. Also if people do like this I will write other stories continuing after this. :D