Ateyo's new life

OMG I'VE UPDATED 3 DAYS IN A ROW! IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF XD

Ava hadn't left her little kitten's side since he arrived home in the TARDIS, as soon as they got back she took him to her father's room (his room was bigger than her's and had less stuff for the kitten to hide in/under plus she loves his room). The small kitten took off under the bed soon after being released into the room to move freely. Despite being upset that he had run off she decided to help her father and Nanna set up the tiny creature's things.

"I thought you'd be upset about him takin off like that, kiddo?" Alotone spoke up.

"Well it wasn't a surprise to me that he would try and hide, this is all brand new to him. It's like when daddy takes me some where new, it's scary at first but then you see the beauty!" She answered happily.

"I see you've been reading the books I gave you" the Doctor replied in short.

"Yep!" her smile was wide as she and her Nan set a large climbing post down in the corner of the room. It was 3 times the size of Ava and had different parts on it for the cat to hide and climb on. light blue and lime green limbs made the room feel a bit less 'dark', due to her father's room being a royal purple which made it seem very dark and somewhat gloomy even.

The true reason Ava loved her father's room was his ceiling; stars and galaxies. He always said to her that sleeping under this made him feel at home, the painting was of the stars of his home. He'd painted it himself years before hand so he would never forget that beautiful night sky he always marveled over but had taken for granted.

"Daddy... I don't want to come across as ungretful (she says it like that btw) but could you maybe paint this in my room but instead of the sky... could you do were you grew up. You don't have to if it bwings back memories!" her pleads were shy and quite but heard clearly.

The Doctor looked to his friends for guidance but each just shrugged. He thought for a while and in the end his eyes filled with tears while his smile became subtle. Ava had shown her understanding that it pained him to think of his home and even tried to comfort him while asking him. It hurt him greatly but to show his love and gratefulness he replied joyfully

" Of course my little one, I'd do anything for you. After all your always behaving and you never do anything wrong. you deserve better than this old man." his words were gentle but joked towards the end.

"Well I don't want anyone else! Your my daddy bear just like in the stories Nanna reads me. You'll always be here for me, right?"

His arms soon captured his daughter in a loving embrace, holding her close. She felt like the world couldn't hurt her when he held her in his arms. No matter what happened he would always protect and assist her, even when he hadn't known her.

Wow, I've updated loads and i'm actually enjoying this again... might do some more later! Anyways LOVE YOU ALL!!!