Long Story

AN: so this note is for those who read the original story line. I've decided that I'm not going to continue with the original but I will with this one.

The Doctor had just dropped off the Lost Girl and was asking Alotone whether he would join them or not.

"Yeah I'll join you. but you gotta tell me that 'long story' I was promised"

The Doctor gestured for his friend to sit down.

"Well River was conceived while in flight of the TARDIS and you already know how TimeLords and TimeGriffens became what we are. After she was conceived a religious order called the silence kidnapped Amy and made a flesh avatar of her, then placed it in the TARDIS making Amy think she was here and not pregnant. When River was born she was Human+TimeLord and she could regenerate but only had one heart so she would appear as a normal human but she's far from that. The people who kidnapped Amy trained River into a psychopath to kill me. she was successful but then she used her remaining lives to save me and the order tried to kill me again using her in a space suit" the Doctor finished.

"Basically I refused to kill him and reality fell apart and we got married in the parallel universe were everything happened all at once, but then it turns out he tricked everyone by using a robot replica of himself and I'm in jail" River filled in.

"Right so he's not alone any more, I'm happy for both of you. So what are you gonna do about the baby?"  

"he's going to look after him or her till their 15 years old" replied Amy.

Alotone nodded then went off exploring the time machine, the others soon following.