Mysterious Meetings

The Doctor's eyes met with Al's immediately, bring his lips up wards into a smirk.

"Yes, it's me you big lug and I was just looking for you, me and Ava were going to head over to Barcelona to see the "noseless doggies" as she likes to call them" He replied with a wink.

"Ohhhhh we're doing that today" he returned him a knowing look before turning back to the young boy and his mother "The other ones in my office still, poor bugger won't budge. he seems to think you'll get mad at him for leaving without your permission although I did insist he come with me."

The Doctor's eyes glinted with curiosity hearing that River in fact had another child with her, he came to the conclusion that she must have gotten pregnant again but this time she must have stayed or taken the children herself. Another thought came to mind that he hoped wasn't true; what if she had not told him about the two others and left him oblivious! but alas he pushed the thought to the back of his mind, trying not to think his wife would betray him so.

"Well hello there little one, what's your name?" he bent down to boy's level aiming the question to him.

"My name's D2 sir but I can't tell you anymore than that because well, I think you all ready know why" His smile was genuine and unique in it's own way, he gave a little wave at the end of his sentence.

"Now that's a strange name? Does it mean anything important?" he questioned the boy.

He shook his head laughing and bringing his finger up too his mouth at the end of it, showing that he couldn't answer.

The Doctor stood nodding his head in understanding, he then waved River and her child off and turned walking back from where he came from. Ava jumped onto her uncle's back as he took off after his friend while wishing River and D2 well.