Time skip: 6years

AN: MUHAHHAHA bet none of you saw that coming, on a serious note; I ran out of ideas and I know you guys have waited like forever for a real chapter so here you go...

"Daddy, daddy, daddy wake up!" The little girl jumped on her farther shouting for him to wake.

"What is it Ava darling?" The doctor replied, refusing to open his eyes.

"I'm bored and nanna and gramps aren't awake" the small child informed pouting.

Knowing his daughter well enough to know she would persist on his attention the Doctor opened his lazy eyes. He brought his body into a sitting position and looked at his daughter, raising his brow.

"Urgh, Ava you can be difficult sometimes" he lifted his daughter into the air and  placed her in his lap. They stayed like this for awhile while he thought of something to entertain his 6 year old."Alright how about we go wake them up and go see your uncle, hmm?"

"Yey! We haven't see uncle Alotone in months, I can show him all my new drawings and stuff!" She then proceeded to jump of her farther's bed and run to her room as fast as her little legs could take her. The Doctor sighed as he watched her tumble out the door, pulling himself from his bed. He walked to his wardrobe and got ready for the day. After changing and brushing his teeth he exited his room and traveled down the endless halls of the TARDIS, eventually he was at his parents-in-law's room. knocking on the door he called for them to get up.

"Why?" Called a very sleepy and grumpy Amy

"Ava's bored so we're going to get Al also I'm making pancakes" he replied

"We'll be out soon" grumbled the pair.

With that the Doctor began walking to the kitchen to find his daughter attempting to climb a chair at the table.

"Need some help Hun?" He questioned with a grin.

"Yes, please daddy" the child replied a little embarrassed.

The Doctor lifted her up, pinching her cheek after she settled into the chair. She swatted his hand which caused him to chuckle.

Le Time Skip

The Doctor walked down to the main office of the department to find his friend when he and his daughter bumped into none other than River. Her eyes met his and she read him like a book, she knew this would be awkward if there interacted like lovers when the child thought her mother was 'gone'.

"whoops sorry there, my minds not with me" he gave her gentle smile and held out his hand offering to shake it, she returned to favour.

"Nonsense, it was as much my fault as yours, we're as bad as each other. Is this beautiful little girl yours?" she tried to sound as if she didn't already know the answer, to her relief it worked and Ava didn't suspect a thing.

"Yes, her name is Ava, say hi sweetheart," she waved shyly blissfully unaware that this woman was her own mother."she's the best thing I have, never far from sight. By the way my name is the Doctor, I know the head of this place"

"Well i'm-"

"MOM HELP!" a teenaged boy ran down the coridor with dark brown hair and emerald eyes shouted to the 'mysterious' woman.

He was wearing a blue and black checkered shirt and black jeans. He seemed incredibly dumb due to the reason he was shouting, it would appear he had pissed off the old scaled beast the Doctor was just looking for.

" D2 what in the world did you do... Alotone leave my son be for goodness sake, he's just a boy!" River shouted over to the beast whom was stomping down the hall towards them. Instead of acting on his original intention of pouncing on the boy, he threw a snarl at him.

"Yes, ma'am." He bowed his head before noticing the Doctor" Hey, wait is that you Doc?" He brought his head back to it's normal level as he addressed his oldest friend.

Muhahahaha lol 'cliffhanger'!? Btw sorry for nit updating this... if i'm honest i've kinda given up on this story and account BUT that doesn't mean i'm not gonna finish this thing! LOVE YOU ALL!