Chapter 1. Edited

Chapter 1 ~

The snow has fallen again. The beautiful snowflakes were falling from the sky. I was sitting in my tree house watching him playing in the snow with his little sister. His love for his younger sister was amazing. I wonder if you would ever notice that I'm sitting here. Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't introduce myself. I'm Damien Williams, a 17 year old boy. I've brown hair and green eyes. I'm not really tall but not short either.

I was kicked out of my house by my parents and I'm living with my uncle and aunt. Why you ask? Well because 2 years ago I figured out that I don't have any feelings for girls. Yup that's right, I am gay. I am their only son and they wanted to be grandparents one day. When I told them they could be they said they didn't want a gay son. I told my aunt and uncle about me being gay. They took me into their house and treated me like their own son. I am even calling them my parents. They haven't any contact with my parents. I have a niece and a cousin who also are 17 years. Scarlett and Ryan Williams. Ryan is gay too, I guess it runs in the family?

The boy I was talking about is my, well my aunt and uncle's neighbor son Tyler Harris. He is the most beautiful boy I've ever seen. The most gorgeous blue eyes I have ever seen in my whole life, matching with his perfect blond hair. When he laughs or just smiles his eyes seems to sparkle. God, I can drool about only his eyes the whole day.

It was January, I still have a week of vacation before school starts again. The whole school knows that I'm gay, everyone accepts me except 3 boys. Adam Mitchell, Mayson Walker and Jayden Scott. Being gay seems to be a reason to beat someone up. Every day they will be calling me names like 'homo' or 'faggot' and punch me. Now I got a huge bruise at my stomach and a big eye but they are slowly fading away. Thank god. When my parents saw my big eye they asked about it but I told them I fell during gym.

I heard someone coming up. "Damien, are you okay?" The voice asked. "Yeah Ryan, I'm fine." I said still looking at Tyler. I felt Ryan came sitting next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I cuddle up with him. We always do these kind of things. If a stranger would see us, they will think we are dating but we aren't. Hell no! He's my cousin for crying out loud! Let's say we just both have our needs ghehe. "Yeah, that's why you are sitting here staring into the neighbors backyard." He tried to be serious but he couldn't hide his little smile. "Why do you know me so well?" I buried my head in the crook of his neck. "Because you're not hard to read." He chuckled. I groaned. "Yes I am, but only you can see right through it." I looked up to look in his grey eyes. He smiled at me and pecked my lips. What? Like I said, we both have our needs. "But Ryan, look at him. He's like the most beautiful person in the world." He chuckled. "Yeah yeah, you've said that like thousand times. But you're right. Did you talk to him today or did you just stared at him the whole day?" I rolled my eyes. "Yes, he called, asking if I wanted to play football with him." He raised his eyebrow. "Why didn't you go?" I sighed. "Because his 'friend' was coming too." You're wondering why I didn't want to go right? Well his little friend he meant was Adam. They were like best friends which I didn't like. Tyler doesn't know by the way, about me being gay. I'm surprised Adam didn't tell him, maybe he thinks Tyler already knows? Adam is being nice to me when Tyler is around, well not really nice but nice enough to let Tyler believe that me and Adam get along with each other. "Oh.." Is all what came from his mouth. "Yeah oh.. but shouldn't we get go inside? It's almost 6 o'clock." He looked at his watch and nodded. I looked again at the backyard of the neighbors but Tyler wasn't there. Huh?

Me and Ryan stepped inside the kitchen. "Hi mum, is dinner ready?" Ryan asked while giving his mum a kiss on her cheek. I guess he hasn't been downstairs the whole day. Usually he stays at his room the whole day or just like me he goes to our tree house. It's an amazing place to think y'know and in my case to look at Tyler too. "Yes, I'll get Scarlett." He nodded and sat down next to me. The doorbell rang and I chuckled at Ryan who rolled his eyes. I got up and opened the door. "Tyler?" I asked confused. What the hell is he doing here? "Hi! Your mum asked me to stay for dinner, you don't mind do you?" He asked a little bit uncomfortable. I smiled. "No, no not at all, come in."

You have no idea boy. No idea.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Hiyaaaa ! :) What did you guys think of the first chapter?? 

On the right side is Tyler Harris AKA Niall Horan.