Chapter 13. Edited

Chapter 13 ~

"Okay class, your homework is on the board. Please take a note and make sure you finished it next week." Mrs. Evans said. The bell rang and I went to my next class. I got to see Tyler. But when I got there Scott was sitting next to Tyler. My heart just dropped. "Jade and Damien, go ahead." Okay, here we go. I smiled to Jade which she returned.

-

(Jade)
That's how much I love you
That's how much I need you
And I can't stand you
Must everything you do make me wanna smile
Can I not like you for a while? (No....)

(Jade)
But you won't let me
You upset me girl
And then you kiss my lips
All of a sudden I forget (that I was upset)
Can't remember what you did

(Jade)
But I hate it...
You know exactly what to do
So that I can't stay mad at you
For too long that's wrong

(Damien)
But I hate it...
You know exactly how to touch
So that I don't want to fuss.. and fight no more
Said I despise that I adore you

(Jade)
And I hate how much I love you boy (yeah...)
I can't stand how much I need you (I need you...)
And I hate how much I love you boy (oh whoa..)
But I just can't let you go
And I hate that I love you so (oh..)

(Damien)
You completely know the power that you have
The only one makes me laugh

(Jade)
Said it's not fair
How you take advantage of the fact
That I... love you beyond the reason why
And it just ain't right

(Damien)
And I hate how much I love you girl
I can't stand how much I need you (yeah..)
And I hate how much I love you girl
But I just can't let you go
But I hate that I love you so

(Both)
One of these days maybe your magic won't affect me
And your kiss won't make me weak
But no one in this world knows me the way you know me
So you'll probably always have a spell on me...

(Damien)
Yeah... Oh...

(Jade)
That's how much I love you (as much as I need you)
That's how much I need you (oh..)
That's how much I love you (oh..)
As much as I need you

(Jade)
And I hate that I love you so
And I hate how much I love you boy
I can't stand how much I need you (can't stand how much I need you)
And I hate how much I love you boy
But I just can't let you go (but I just can't let you go no..)
And I hate that I love you so

And I hate that I love you so.. so...

-

We got an applause from the whole class, except from Scott. Which wasn't very smart. "Well, boy. Since you're being rude. You're next." He froze. "But sir, I can't sing." "Then why are you here?" "I'm here because of my boyfriend." Mr. Cowell smiled. "Well that's very nice. Now sing or leave and never come back." Scott stood up and walk towards the stage. "Sir, I don't know what to sing." "Just try something."

-

You're hand fits in mine like it's made just for me.

But bear this in mind it was meant to be.

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

And it all make sense to me.

-

"First what's your name." Mr. Cowell interrupted him. "Scott sir." "And your last name?" "Oh, yeah sure. Hamsworth." "Well, Mr. Hamsworth. You didn't lie that you can't sing for a bit. So sit down and I want to speak to you at the end of class." He nodded and sat back next to Tyler. Well at least he's kind to the teacher. That has changed. Maybe he is changed. We'll see.

"Damien, care to join us?" Jade and Darcy asked. "Join with what?" "We're going to grab a drink." I think for a second, then I nodded. "Yeah sure why not." I shrugged. "Yay!" Darcy exclaimed. The moment we wanted to walk away I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw Ryan. I smiled. "Hey, mum said that we need to make dinner our selfs. Her and Dad are going out with dad's work." He kind of panted. "Okay, have you been running?" "Yeah, you didn't answer your phone and I wanted you to know asap." I grabbed my phone. "Oh, it's turned off. Sorry, but I got to go! Bye." He responded and we separated.

"What would you like to drink?" A waiter asked. "A coca cola for me please." Jade ordered. "For me a Fanta Orange." Darcy said. "Uhm.. I would like a Sprite please." The waiter nodded and walked away. "Now explain." Darcy said sternly. "Explain what?" "The thing with Tyler! You obviously like him. Why don't you tell him?" Jade responded. "I don't know. We've only know each other for like 2 years and we're best friends. I don't want to ruin it. Plus I thought he was straight." "You could've at least told him." I shook my head. "No, I was afraid. What if he never wanted to talk to me. Not that him having a boyfriend helps." The waiter came walking towards us and gave us our drinks. "What about we change the subject. Like what do we sing next week?" I quickly said, before they start asking again. "I don't know? Maybe everything has changed from Ed She-" Darcy suddenly stopped. Both me and Jade looked at her confused. We looked the way she looked. Tyler and Scott. Damn. It looks like they saw us too because Tyler smiled and waved at us. Scott said something because I saw his lips move. Tyler's smile disappeared and had a sad look. Scott grabbed his hand and dragged Tyler with him. I frowned. I have to find a moment to talk to him. "Are you okay?" Darcy asked. I nodded. "Sort of." I shook my head. "Okay, you were talking about everything has changed. It's fine by me, but there's only one female singing. "We'll split the lyrics." Jade suggested. "Okay, we have a song then. Let's go to my place so we can practice." They both nodded and we stood up. I couldn't help but let my eyes search for Tyler. I found him in the corner. Not smiling or anything. Poor thing, I warned him though..

To Tyler:

I'll always be there for you, you can always talk to me about anything. Please know that. Don't let him hurt you.

At the moment I hit the 'send' button I saw Scott stand up and made his way to the toilet. Tyler grabbed his phone, a second later he looked at me and faked a smile. It's not hard to guess it was fake. 'Call me when you can.' I mouthed and he nodded. I smiled and I walked away. I really didn't want to walk away though, I want to walk towards him and drag him out of that chair or even kiss him. But no, the weak person I am, I just walk away. And that really did hurt me.

As we got home Ryan stood in the kitchen, already making some dinner. Crap I forgot. Jade and Darcy went upstairs already. "Ry do we have food for 2 more girls?" I asked him. He looked up. "Sure, I always make too much you know that. Oh and Scar joins us for dinner too." "That's cozy, when will she be ho-" I heard the door crack open. "Is dinner ready?" We heard Scarlett yell. "Almost!" Ryan shouted back. "We're upstairs, practicing a song." "Sure, I'll call when dinner is ready." Ryan called when I ran upstairs.

"Alright, let's practice." I said, sitting down on my bed. Jade nodded. "We have already searched for the lyrics. Let's go."