Chapter 4. Edited

Chapter 4 ~

"No! Not again!" I almost yelled in disbelief. I lost again! Tyler held his hand on his stomach and burst out in laughter. "You were easy to beat." He managed to say. "Ryan!" I called out for him. "Yeah?" He asked when he walked into my room. "You have to help me. Tyler keeps beating at this game. I want to win." I pouted. "Sure thing cous." He smiled. Don't look weird at 'cous' apparently it's my nickname when other people are around. When it's just our family he will call me love or babe. They know about me and Ryan being so close so with them I don't mind. Sure our family asks us sometimes about why we are acting like this then my mum would say that we are just really really good friends and they both don't mind it. They would shrugged it off or look weird for a second but drop it. Cous is a weird nickname I know but just leave it will ya? Thank you. I smiled at my thoughts. Sorry. Tyler looked weird and I laughed. "Don't ask. He's just weird." He laughed along with me. "Yeah, tell me about it." Ryan rolled his eyes and sat down next to me. "Give that to me Damien, I'll beat him for you." Ryan challenged. "Oh, you're so dead." Tyler smirked and they started their game.

"Heck yeah!" I yelled and threw my arms around Ryan and gave him a side hug. "Thank you!" I exclaimed. I turned to Tyler who was staring in disbelief at the screen. I stuck out my tongue to him. "Ha! Ry won." I teased him. "You cheated!" He tried to defend himself. "Nah ah, I didn't Tyler, you lose." Ryan grinned. "I can't believe it." Tyler whispered. "Aww mate, don't be so sad. It's just a game." He smiled and grinned. "What?" I looked at him confused "Who was the one who asked his cousin to help him out ?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes and blushed slightly. "Me." I said quietly. "What was that?" Tyler teased. "It was me." I yelled and jumped on him, starting to tickle him. "N-no-o D-damien S-top I-i-i ca-can't b-breathe." Tyler stuttered in laughter. "Okay, you win." I said, stopping the tickle dead. "Why don't you find another game behind the curtains. He laughed and nodded. I have a room behind the curtains, no wait, not a whole room more a big closet to keep stuff I don't use.

I was talking a bit with Ryan when Tyler came back with a game and my guitar. I swallowed and Ryan looked worried. "What's this? I didn't know you played?" Tyler asked confused. "I-i used to play, but since.. a year or 2 ago I don't play anymore.." I said quietly. "Would- would you like to play something?" My head shot up and looked Tyler right in his eyes. "Please, for me? One time?" He begged. I closed my eyes and nodded. "Yeah sure, I hope I can still play though, what song do you want to hear?" I asked him. He shrugged. "Anything, I'm fine with anything. I just want to hear you play and sing." I sighed nervously. "Okay, here we go." I grabbed the guitar from Tyler and sat back on my bed. I strummed the guitar and smiled. I love this sound. I looked at Ryan and nodded. 'You'll do it fine' He mouthed.

~

I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away
I want you back
I want you back
My neighbors think
I'm crazy
But they don't understand
You're all I have
You're all I have

Chorus:

At night when the stars
light up my room
I sit by myself
Talking to the Moon
Try to get to You
In hopes you're on
the other side
Talking to me too
Or am I a fool
who sits alone
Talking to the moon

I'm feeling like I'm famous
The talk of the town
They say
I've gone mad
Yeah
I've gone mad
But they don't know
what I know

Cause when the
sun goes down
someone's talking back
They're talking back