Chapter 2. Edited

Chapter 2 ~

Me and Tyler were lying on my bed playing video games for like 4 hours. No, we still aren't bored, yet. Before we went upstairs Ryan gave me a kiss on my lips. Normally I don't mind but come on! What if Tyler saw it!? "Ha! I won!" Tyler cheered. "Where were you with your mind? Normally you are the one who win this game." He asked. "Somewhere." I looked at the ground slightly blushing. "Whoaaa! You're blushing! Who is it! Tell me! Tell me!" Damn.. Think of something you idiot! "No one, I was just thinking about school and I blushed because it's embarrassing to admit I was thinking about school in my vacation." I quickly lied. I know it's not the best lie but I hope he believes it. "O my god, you were really thinking about school?" He looks at me with a 'Are you kidding me' look. I chuckled at his face. It's wonderful. "Yeah I was. You know at my old school they were all jerks. Here it's not that bad." I winced at the memory. It was true. At my old school it was worser than here. I almost died at my wounds, that's when I told my parents about me being gay. Yeah, you know the rest of the story. He came closer to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "They were bulling you? Why?" I looked at the ground and he tried to look me in my eyes. Which he failed. "I guess I was different I don't know." He pulled me closer and lifted my chin up. "Hey, you're amazing enough to be my best friend. I love you as my best friend mate." I silently sighed, making sure he wouldn't hear. Only as his best friend. "Love you too mate." I buried my face in the crook of his neck and he hugged my tightly. "Do you mind if I sleep over? Too lazy to get back home." He whispered. I nodded and chuckled. "Why are you whispering?" I whispered back. "I don't know, maybe because I like this silence." He said with a little smile in his voice. I smiled and closed my eyes and enjoyed this feeling. Here I am, lying in the arms of the boy I'm in love with. "You're right, this silence is really nice." I whisper quietly before falling asleep.

I wanted to turn around but 2 arms held me back. I looked up to see a beautiful sleeping boy. I smiled. That's right, he stayed for a sleep over. I looked over at the clock. 7 AM, Damn, Is it that early.. I watched him sleeping, I know it sounds creepy bu.. "Hmmm." My eyes widened. What the hell was that!? Did Tyler moan in his sleep? O My God.. but what I was saying, I know it sounds creepy but I can't help it okay so don't complain. I wanted to go out of his arms when he hold me tighter. "Tyler, let me go." I whispered. "No, I'm comfortable like this." He said sleepy. "Cuddle up with me." My heart fluttered. He wanted to cuddle up, with me? I hesitated for a second but I buried my face in his chest. "Now, be quiet and go to sleep for a bit longer." I chuckled. "Okay, whatever you say Ty."

"Damien! Tyler! Wake up!" I heard someone shouting at us before I saw a flash of a camera. Damn that person.. I groaned, turned around and opened my eyes to see Ryan. I glanced at the clock. 9:18 AM. "Well, Good morning to you too.. Why did you come to wake u.. me up?" I looked back to Tyler who was still asleep. "Because we are going to Six Flag! And Tyler can come with us! Mum already talked to Mrs. Harris and she agreed." Ryan cheered happily. "You know that you need to low your actions right?" I whispered really quietly to him. He rolled his eyes. "Yes I know Damien. Now get that sexy ass of you from your bed and put on your clothes!" He whispered-yelled at me. I turned around to see Tyler still asleep. Damn why do I need to be the one that wakes him up. "Tyler, wake up buddy, we need to get ready, We're going to six flags." He mumbled something that I didn't catch. "Sorry what?" He turned around and opened his beautiful eyes. "I said, I need to go home then." He stood up and walked to my closet for some clothes. Tyler sleeps here quite often so yeah, he got a couple of clothes in my closet. "No, Ryan told that mum said that you can come with us."

"That was seriously awesome!" Tyler cheered when we stepped inside the car. I laughed. "Never been to Six Flags before?" He shook his head. "No.. Which I totally regret right now!" Ryan burst out in laughing. "Ryan! That isn't funny! Stop it now!" I said while I was trying to hold my own laughing and to defend Tyler. Tyler crossed his arms and pouted. "Aww Ty, don't look like that, we're just joking around. It's okay." I said while I pulled him to me. He buried his face in the crook of my neck and I felt my cheeks heat up. Ryan looked at me with an evil grin. I glared at him. "Don't you dare to say something about it." I mouthed at him. He laughed and shook his head and turned to Scarlett to talk to her or something. "Damien, I know this sound really weird, but lying like this is really nice." He whispered really quietly which make me blushing even more. I smiled and kissed his hair. I froze. Uh-oh did I just kissed Tyler? Fortunately he didn't mind 'coz I felt him smile against my skin.

Did he liked it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N Hiyaaaaa ! :) 

On the right side is Damien Williams AKA Harry Styles.