Chapter 9. Edited

First, i'm so so sorry, I kept forgetting to post..

Chapter 9 ~

I was sitting in the tree house. The last few days since Tyler found out I'm gay has been different, but good kind of different. Maybe Tyler felt the last couple of weeks I had a secret that I didn't tell him. He's been much happier. It's Saturday so I don't have to go to school. I saw the backdoor from Tyler's house swung open and Tyler walked into his backyard followed by his mum. I smiled to myself. They sat down and his mum grabbed his hand with her right hand and with her left hand she wiped a tear away, I think. They were talking to each other, normally I can hear them but since I can't I think they are whispering or something. "Damien?" I heard someone shout. "Yeah." I called back. It was Ryan. I saw him climbing the ladder and sat down next to me. "Did you hear Tyler and his mother talking when you came here?" I asked Ryan. "Yeah, his mother told him not to cry." I looked to Ryan and saw that Ryan wasn't lying. He wrapped his arm around me and I nuzzled my body against his. I felt a tear rolling over my cheek, landing on Ryan's shirt. "Hey, don't cry. Why are you crying?" Ryan asked worriedly. I shrugged. "I guess because he is hurt, otherwise he wouldn't cry." Ryan hugged me and placed a kiss on my head. "Everything will be okay one day." Ryan said.

I looked at him and crashed my lips on his. He laid us down, he on the top of me. I felt his hand going to my thigh and I got goosebumps. I pulled back. "Ryan what are you doing?" I whispered. "Making you think of something else." He said. "But-" I started to protest, but something in his eyes changed my mind. I let him doing what he wanted to do. I only was trying to hold back my moans. No, we weren't having sex. He was just making me feel good. When he was done I started a make out session.

"Thanks." I said to Ryan. "You really needed it and I knew it." He chuckled. I just nodded and leaned to him. "I wish he could love me back Ryan." I sighed. "One day, he will Damien. I'm sure." He kind of promised me I guess. I sighed again. I hope so he is right. "Damien!" Mum called from downstairs. "Tyler is here." She called again and I heard footsteps on the ladder. Ryan and I pulled apart and quickly pulled the curtains down so he wouldn't see we can see in his backyard. He probably would think that I'm a freak. "Hey, how are you?" Tyler asked when he sat down next to Ryan since I was next to the wooden wall. "Are you guys here often?" Tyler asked to us. Only I nodded. "No, I'm not. Only Damien. This is a good place to be alone and to think for him." Ryan said, slightly smiling to me. "I must say it's kind of beautiful in here." He admitted. I chuckled. "Thanks. I have done that with Ryan so it's kind of gay like Scarlett would say." Tyler cheeks went red and I heard Ryan chuckle a bit, which causing me to slap him. Tyler looked confused and I just ignored it.

We were having a nice conversation when my phone went. "Damien?" I heard before I could say anything. "Yes, who is this?" I asked. "It's Jade. Ehm, do you know a couple of songs that we could sing on the schoolparty?" Jade asked. "Yes, I actually have. I'll bring the music Monday and then we practice all right?" "Great! Oh, I figured out who were the other 2 guys who are singing with us. James and Jasper White. The two guys who helped you with Adam." I was surprised. "I didn't know they could sing." "We didn't either, but since Mr. Cowell let them sing with us I guess they are good?" She kind of asked me. "Yeah, maybe we'll see Monday okay?" Wanting to hung up. Off course. She's a nice girl but hello, Tyler is here. "Yeah okay bye." I mumbled a bye back and she hung up. "Who was it?" Ryan asked. "Jade. She wanted to know if I knew songs to sing at the school party."

After a short silence, Ryan stood up. "I'm going to my room. Make some homework." I wanted to say something since he never makes his homework but I saw a little wink so I simply nodded. When we saw Ryan walking towards the house I moved so I would sit closer to Tyler who looked weird at me. I looked confused. "What?" "Why did you come closer?" He asked almost blushing. "Well, since Ryan sat between us there is an empty place so I guess I just fill it up." I said not really knowing what to say because I didn't expect that question. He nodded and laid the back of his head against the wooden wall. "You know, my shoulder is much softer." I said. He laughed but laid his head on my shoulder. "Yeah, it really is." He admitted. I laid my head on his head and closed my eyes. Yes, I enjoyed this.

"Tyler! You're staying for dinner?" My mum called to us waking us up. I guess we fell asleep. "If that's okay with you." He called back sheepish. "All right, dinner is ready in an hour." And with that she left. "You really don't mind do you?" I asked him. He looked up at me since his head was on my lap. "What?" He asked confused. "Well, with the whole me being gay thing." I said, starting to look away when I felt a hand on my chin. "Off course I don't. Damien, you're my best friend. Plus you're always so comfy so yeah." He said, chuckling a bit. I smiled. "I'm so glad you don't mind."

Suddenly he sat up. "Is that the reason you moved in with your aunt and uncle?" Tyler asked. Understanding the whole thing now I guess. I nodded. "Yeah, my parents didn't accept me since they wanted to have grandchildren one day, when I said they could they didn't want to hear it. I called my aunt and uncle and they came to pick me up. I haven't spoken to them since I left. Because Ryan is gay too, they knew how to act with it. Ryan has been awesome to me which helped a lot. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I was afraid of your reaction." I sighed looking at the ground. I felt him pulling me into a hug and accidently, I guess, brushing his lips against my neck. "I'm not mad, I understand. I have a secret too, scared to tell anyone. Even you. One day I'll tell you I promise." Tyler said the last bit quickly, not wanting me to get angry. I pulled back. "Just let me know when you're ready okay?" I asked him and he nodded. "Should we go inside, dinner is almost ready." I suggested and he stood up. Which meant a yes I guess.

"Dude! You've beat me again!" I exclaimed. I turned off the TV, sighing. "I'm sorry but I'm going to sleep I'm tired." I said already walking towards the door to let him out but he still sat on my bed. "D-do you mind if I sleep here? Don't really feel like walking home." I chuckled. "You're house is next to mine." He looked at me. "Please?" He asked with his puppy eyes. "Yeah yeah, just call your mum okay?" He rolled his eyes. "Yes, dad." He said slightly laughing. I shook my head, laughing. "Mum! Tyler is sleeping over!" I yelled to her. "Okay! Be ready at 11 tomorrow I wanted to go to the mall!" She called back. "Tyler can come too." She added. I shut the door and stripped down to my boxer, seeing Tyler looking away. "Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot to go to the bathroom." Tyler shook his head. "I don't mind. I just didn't expect it." I smiled and got in bed. Tyler laid down too, facing his back to me. I stayed quite. "Damien are you alright?" I heard Tyler ask me. I didn't give a respond. He laid his hand on my hip. I guess he turned around. I didn't want to look him in his eyes. "Damien?" I asked again. "W-would you li-" I stopped. "You can say it, don't be afraid." He said to me. "W-would you like to cuddle with me?" I stuttered, silently cursing to myself. "Off course, I said I don't mind you being gay. I don't have an impact on our friendship right?" I shook my head. "You're right I'm sorry. Would you like to cuddle with me?" I asked, this time slightly smiling. "Off course, you silly." He laughed and pulled me towards him. "For the next time, first you don't have to stutter. I don't bite. Second, don't ask. I don't mind. I'm feeling comfy with you like I said before." I didn't say anything, I just smiled. I got closer to him and he opened his arms. "Now, we're going to sleep." I nodded, agreeing with him. I nuzzled my nose in his neck. I smiled to myself. Yeah, I can get used to this. I placed a kiss on his neck and my eyes widened. Damn! I did it again. "I'm sorry." I mumbled slightly embarrassed. "That's okay. Why did you do it?" I shrugged. "I don't know. I got away in my daydream and forgetting it was you I guess." I quickly lied. "Then it's fine." Kissing my head. I chuckled. "All right, you've made your point." I turned red like a tomato. "Goodnight Damien." Tyler whispered. "Goodnight Tyler." I whispered back. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 A/N Hello!!
I'm really back. I've got enough insparation for the whole story! It would be lovely, if you read this, that you'll pass it on to your friends and family so they could read it to. I hope to get as many reads as my second story. I'm still suprised that the story keeps getting more reads. It makes me happy. Could we reach the same numbers? I hope so. It would mean so much to me.

On the right side is Jade Hale AKA Jade Thirlwall, Someone from Little Mix.

- Kay