Chapter 5. Edited

Chapter 5 ~

"Damien! Wake up you lazy ass, you need to come downstairs for breakfast." I heard my mum shout. "Yeah, coming." I groaned. "Be quick! I won't call you again!" She shouted again. I sighed and got up. I quickly took a shower and went downstairs. "You're early?" My mum said surprised. "Well, I got to see Tyler again plus I had the whole vacation to sleep in so.." I explained. Mum laughed at the Tyler part but didn't ask further.

When I finished my breakfast someone rang the doorbell. "Mum can you get that? I need to grab my bag upstairs." I asked while running up the stairs. I didn't get an answer so I guess she opened the door. I grabbed my bag and rushed back downstairs. "Hey Tyler." His face shot up into my direction. "Hey. Ready to go?" He smiled. Gosh, his smile.. Okay sorry. "Yeah sure." He stood up and started to walk towards the door. "Bye mum." She smiled and I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"So which lessons do you have today?" Tyler asked me when we got our schedule. We held our schedules next to each other and it turned out we've got all our classes together, which is weird, since when did Tyler start music and drama? "Since when do you sing? I didn't even know you can act." I asked Tyler. His cheeks flushed a bit. "I want to learn how to act.. and yes, I can sing.. nobody knows though." He almost whispered. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him, slightly hurt. He shrugged. "I don't know. I was afraid you would laugh at me." He said. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder. "I would never laugh at you Ty. You know that." He nodded and flashed a smile. The bell rang and we went to our class.

"Hi class, I'm Mr. Cowell. I'll be your music teacher. In the first lesson you are gonna sing a song for us to let us know how good you are." The teacher said.

"Darcy and Jade, you two can go on stage." Two girls got up and sat down on a chair with a guitar on their laps. They corrected the microphone so it was on their height.

-

Darcy:

In my memory, all the small things like daggers in my mind
In my memory, while my head bleed the words I'll never find
That I always meant to say to you I can't

Jade:

Cause you turned you face and now I can't feel you anymore
Turn your face so now I can't see you anymore
Walk away until you're not standing at my door
Turn your face, walk away and stay
Turn your face

Both:

In my memory, I was hurting long before we met, ooh
In my memory, they're still burning, fingerprints you left
And I always meant to say to you I can't
So just turn your face, until I can't see you anymore
Turn your face until I can't see you anymore
Walk away, until you're not standing at my door
Turn your face, walk away and stay
Turn Your Face

Jade:

Each time I take you back, you bring one thousand cracks
And I accept them like a fool ooooh

Darcy:

So now what's your excuse? What do we have to lose?
Since I'm already losing you.

Jade:

So hard to face that I can't feel you anymore
Hard to face that i can't see you anymore

Both:

So walk away until you're not standing at my door
Turn your face, walk away and stay
Turn your face
Turn Your face and stay
Turn your face

-

I think my mouth hang open the whole time they sang.. They were amazing. I hope I can sing a project with them. After a couple of kids who sang their song it was mine turn to sing. Yeah, I'm nervous like hell.. My hands are all sweaty.. I sat down on the chair and placed my guitar on my lap. I took a deep breath and..

-

Now you were standing there right in front of me
I hold on, it's harder to breath
All of a sudden these lights are blinding me
I never noticed how bright they would be

I saw in the corner there is a photograph
No doubt in my mind it's a picture of you
It lies there alone and it's bed broken glass
This bed was never made for two

I'll keep my eyes wide open
I'll keep my arms wide open

Don't let me
Don't let me
Don't let me go
'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone

Don't let me
Don't let me go
'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone

I promise one day that I'll bring you back a star
I caught one and it burned a hole in my hand oh
Seems like these days I watch you from afar
Just trying to make you understand

I'll keep my eyes wide open yeah

Don't let me
Don't let me
Don't let me go
'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone
Don't let me
Don't let me go

Don't let me
Don't let me
Don't let me go
'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone

Don't let me
Don't let me
Don't let me go
'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone

Don't let me
Don't let me go
'Cause I'm tired of sleeping alone

-

When I finished I got a smile on my face. I'm really proud of myself. I got an applause and I left the stage. "Jade, Darcy and Damien. Can I speak you three after cl-" The teacher got cut off by the bell ringing. "Can I speak you three now?" I nodded and I guess the other two did to. "I want to hear your voices together. Can you sing a part for me?" He asked straight away. We looked at each other. "What song?" I asked them. "Do you know Little Things?" I nodded. "Okay a part of that song?" The teacher suggested and we nodded.

-

I know you've never loved
The crinkles by your eyes when you smile
You've never loved
Your stomach or your thighs
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if I do,
It's you,
Oh it's you,
They add up to
I'm in love with you,
And all these little things

-

To my surprise we all started at the same time. The teacher smiled at us. "That was amazing. You can go now." He nodded and smiled at us. I left the class and the girls turned to me. "Hi, I'm Jade." The girl with blue in her black hair. "Nice to meet you, I'm Damien." I shook her hand and smiled to her. "Hi, I'm Darcy. Jade's sister." The girl with blonde hair. "Nice to meet you too, Damien." I smiled sweetly at her. "Sorry for saying, but you two don't look like each other?" I asked confused. They laughed. "No, that's right. We are twins that doesn't look like each other which we are glad of. Sometime people keep us calling the other names." Darcy answered. "Hey fag! Aren't you standing with your gayfriend?" Adam yelled through the hallway. I closed my eyes and sighed. I turned around to see Adam making his way to me. "Go away." Jade growled. My eyebrows shut up. He pushed Jade a side and grabbed my shoulder. "Do you really need to hang out with girls when you're gay fag?" He said the word gay like it was poison. I stayed silent. "Well?" He yelled in my face. I saw Jade tap Adam's shoulder and he turned around, clearly being annoyed. "Leave him alone or I'll get a teacher." She winked at me and I saw that Darcy was nowhere to be seen. I smirked just at the same time Adam turned around. "Why are you smirking fag?" He spit in my face. Just in time the teacher grabbed Adam in his neck before he could punch me in the stomach. "Mitchell, my room now!" Mrs. Flack yelled. (A/N Mitchell is Adams last name ;))

"Phieuw, thank you. I can't thank you guys enough." I sighed relieved. "It's okay. Mind to sit with us?" Jade suggested. My eyes lit up and I nodded.

Finally some friends who will help me. Don't get mewrong. Tyler and Ryan are awesome, but there are like family for me. Well,Tyler is the one I got a crush on but you know what I mean.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hiyaaaaaaaa :)

On the right side is Destiny Harris, Tyler's sister AKA Danielle Bradbery