Chapter 15. Edited

Chapter 15 ~

The last few days were awful. It's only been four days after Scott came at my house for the first time. Ever since then he kept calling me and Tyler. He came by a few times a day. Yesterday my father was home when he arrived. He screamed things that I even can't repeat. When my father heard that he stormed outside, grabbed Scott by his neck and told him to leave us alone or he would call the police. My mum and dad were very supportive about everything. Mrs. Harris came by a few days ago and we filled her in. She agreed to let Tyler stay the vacation at our house since she still had to go to work. She would call my mom every day to check in on Tyler.

Now we were watching some TV downstairs. We haven't heard anything from Scott so far. Which scared me a bit actually. I don't know if that is a good sign or a bad sign. Mom and dad were at a meeting for dad's job. Ryan and Scarlett were upstairs so we had the TV for our self. Every noise or something like that will make him jump. Poor thing. I really just want to kiss him and completely make him forget about Scott, but I couldn't. I was too afraid for his reaction. Tomorrow Darcy and Jade are coming over to choose our songs. I'll asked them if Tyler could join us. I don't know if he wants that but we'll see. Suddenly Tyler's phone went off: Unknown. "Do you want me to take it?" I asked him and he nodded. I swiped left and held the phone against my ear. "Hello?" Nothing. "Who is it?" Tyler mouthed. "I don't know" I mouthed back. "Hello, who is this?" Again nothing. "Is there anybody?" This time I heard a heavy breath. "Scott? Is this you?" And with that the person hung up. I looked at the phone. "Who was it? Did you recognized his voice?" Tyler asked. I shook my head. "Nothing, just a breath. When it calls again you don't answer it okay?" "I'm scared Damien." He said with a shaky voice. "Don't be. I won't let anyone harm you." I looked down at him and our noses brushed against each other. Before I could do anything stupid I looked at the TV again. Now is not the time to have a fight or anything. He likes Scott. Not me. I sighed realizing that. "What's wrong?" "I'm just tired." "You want to go to bed?" Tyler asked, almost already walking upstairs. I nodded. "If you don't mind?" "No off course not." I said to him and we went to my bedroom. We cuddled up and we fell asleep fast.

When Tyler and I were eating our breakfast the doorbell rang. Tyler almost choked on his pancake. "I'll go check." Ryan replied. "It's just Darcy and Jade!" Ryan called from the hallway, much to my relief. "Just?" I heard Darcy ask. I laughed a bit. "Hello you two." I said, pulling them into a hug. "Scott is bothering Tyler. He has come at our doorstep a couple of times." Jade looked worried. "I'm so sorry Tyler. How are you?" Tyler shrugged. "Good I guess. Damien supports me, that really helps." He smiled to me. "Always mate, you know that."

"So," Darcy started. "What are we going to sing?" The three of them looked at each other with no inspiration. "They just don't know you." Tyler said. I looked confused at the boy who was sitting in the kitchen. "What are you talking about?" "A song of Little Mix, They just don't know you." Damien looked at Darcy and Jade. "It's worth trying?"

After singing the song they all agreed that this would be one of the songs. "Tyler, good choice." Jade said. Suddenly she had this weird smile on her face. "Tyler! Why don't you join us? You don't have a group right?" He shook his head. "Well that's settled then. You're singing with us." Jade said. "You're okay with this Damien?" Tyler said, playing with his fingers. "Off course! Why wouldn't I be?" I looked at him in disbelief. He shrugged. "Come on. You're not a bother. Really." Tyler nodded and sat down next to Jade and Darcy.

"We still ha-" I got interrupted by Tyler's phone. 'Unknown' again. Tyler sighed and handed me the phone. "Hello?" I answered the phone. Again, nothing. I just knew it was Scott. We should really go to the police. This is called stalking. "Hello?" I tried again. "Tyler." The phone replied. I didn't recognized the voice. "What do you want with Tyler?" I asked the person on the other side. "Tyler." It breathed again. "No way." I answered him. Jade had pulled his arm around Tyler since he was shaking. "Tyler." The person growled this time. "Like I said before. No way. You made a mess of him. Go to hell." I said and hung up. I'm so going to regret this if it's Scott, but at least we know by then it is him. "What did it say?" Tyler whispered. "He asked for you." I replied. His head shot up. "He said something? Did you recognized the voice?" Tyler looked suddenly hopeful. I shook my head. "No, but if it's really Scott we'll know within a week." Tyler looked confused. "How do you know?" I closed my eyes, thinking back about the time when the same thing happened to me. "He had called for weeks. When I was absolutely done with it I started to yell at the phone. A couple of days later he showed up at my door. Screaming I made a huge mistake. I didn't open the door. Later I told my mum and we called the police." I didn't notice falling a tear down until Tyler wiped it away with his thumb. "He can't hurt you now." Tyler said, being all brave and stuff but I heard his voice crack a bit. I smiled at him. "Neither will he hurt you." I saw Jade looked at us with a smirk on his face. When Tyler turned back to his place I rolled my eyes at her.