Chapter 8. Edited

Chapter 8 ~

When I woke up I felt 2 arms around my waist. I turned around to see Ryan. I smiled to myself. That's right, the thunder was heard last night and since we are both scared of thunder we decided to sleep with each other and yes, we might have shared a couple of kisses. "Damien! Did you see-" My mum called opening the door, I guess she saw Ryan. "Never mind, breakfast is ready. Wake up your cousin, I won't call again." She said and within a second she left already. I kissed Ryan on his nose. "Babe, wake up. Breakfast is ready." I whispered. "Mmm, I'll be down soon." He mumbled. "No, wake up." I said, kissing his lips this time. He grapped my head and kissed me back, hard. It turned out in a make out session. We both pulled back. "Now I'm ready for breakfast." Ryan said. I chuckled. He's a weird one.

"Good Morning mum and dad." Ryan and I said in unison. Before Scarlett could cough. "Good morning Scarlett." We both said quickly, causing her to smile and keep her mouth shut.

The bell went. "Ryan, can you let him in? I'm not ready yet." He nodded and I went upstairs and grapped my homework and bag. "Hey, ready?" Tyler said, watching me walking down the stairs. "Yes, just one thing." I kissed my mum on her cheek, than Dad, than Scarlett and at least Ryan, which I immediately regretted when I saw the look on Tyler's face. He looked confused. "Sorry, it was kind of a habit. It was a family kiss." I lied to him. God, I hate lying to him. He nodded and I guess I saw something flash through his eyes, but as soon as it came it was gone. "Shall we go?" Tyler snapped out of his thoughts I guess since he shook his head a little. "Yeah sure." He said, not really knowing his question. "Do you mind if we walk with you?" Ryan asked, pointing to Scarlett. Tyler and me both nodded and we left for school.

"Jade, Darcy and Damien. What do you got for us?" Mr. Cowell asked. The three of us stood up and walked over to the stage.

-

Damien
I'm like crow on a wire
You're the shining distraction that makes me fly oh home
I'm like a boat on the water
You're the rays on the waves that calm my mind
Oh, every time

Darcy
But I know in my heart, you're not a constant star

All
And yeah, I let you use me from the day that we first met
But I'm not done yet falling for you, fool's gold
And I knew that you turned it on for everyone you met
But I don't regret, falling for you, fool's gold

Jade
I'm the first to admit that I'm reckless
I get lost in your beauty, and I can't see two feet in front of me

Darcy
And I know in my heart you're just a moving part

All
And yeah, I let you use me from the day that we first met
But I'm not done yet, I'm falling for you, fool's gold
And I knew that you turned it on for everyone you met
But I don't regret, falling for you, fool's gold

Darcy
Yeah, I know your love's not real
That's not the way it feels
That's not the way you feel

All
And yes, I let you use me from the day that we first met
But I'm not done yet, falling for you, fool's gold
And I knew that you turned it on for everyone you met
But I don't regret, falling for you, fool's gold

-

We got an applause and we went back to our seats. "You three, you put so much emotion in the song, it's perfect. Over a month we have a school party, would you like to prepare a couple songs and sing? You have to sing one song with 2 other guys, they are in the same year as you three." Mr. Cowell asked them. The three looked at each other and shrugged. "Why not. We'll do it." Darcy said. "Great! Now, Tyler you're turn." Now I was curious.

-

When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks

And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Oh me I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are

When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the strings the same way, mm
I know you will still love me the same

'Cause honey your soul can never grow old, it's evergreen
Baby your smile's forever in my mind and memory

I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe it's all part of a plan
I just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand

But baby now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are, oh

(Ah la la, la la la, la la la, la la la la)

So baby now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Oh darling, place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are

Oh maybe we found love right where we are
And we found love right where we are

-

I was speechless, that was beautiful. I stood up to give him an applause. He sat back next to me. "You were amazing!" I exclaimed. He blushed. Aww. "You really think so?" He asked shyly. "Of course!" I said, hugging him. In my eye I saw Darcy and Jade smile and I turned red. I pulled back and looked down, saying nothing anymore, causing them to smile even more. "What's wrong?" Tyler asked confused. I shook my head. "Nothing." I said and looked the other way. Tyler looked behind me and saw Jade and Darcy laughing. "Are they making fun of you?" He turned back to me and I shook my head. "No, they are not." I chuckled. Okay, it's kind of funny what they reaction can do. I think they assume I like him. Which they totally right of. The bell rang, time for lunch. Darcy, Jade and I went to our lockers since they all are next to each other and Tyler went to his own, a couple of hallway apart. When I was grabbing my stuff suddenly the locker was slammed shut. "Ah, where is your gay friend now, when you need him." Adam laughed. "He doesn't have one plus, he has us." Darcy defended him. "To who are you talking Adam?" A voice suddenly say. It was Tyler. He just arrived. "Ehm.. No one." Adam said quickly and wanted to walk away but Tyler stopped him. "You were talking about Damien, Am I right Adam?" I saw that Darcy and Jade were confused. "Yeah I was talking about him." Adam mumbled. "Excuse me?" Tyler spat. "Go away, we're not friends anymore and don't you dare to touch or bully Damien one more time or I'll make your life a living hell." I was surprised. I hadn't seen him like this before and to be completely honest, it was kinda hot. Adam only nodded and he was gone. "Are you okay?" Tyler asked me. "Yeah, he just scared me." I nodded. "Is this why you never want to play a game when he's at my place?" Tyler asked. "Yes." I only said. "And what he said, is it true?" Tyler asked again. I only nodded. I felt a pair arms around me. "You should have told me. I could have helped you." I pushed him away. "Help me with what?" I spat angrily. I saw a hurt expression over his face. "To keep Adam away from you. Damien, I'm okay with you being gay." He said softly. I smiled and hugged me. "I'm sorry." I mumbled in his neck. "It's okay." Tyler whispered.

And that was the start of a whole new kind of friendship.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaa :)

Its been a while isn't it? I got the mood to write but didn't want to start a new story, so i was reading this and got a new insparation. Excuse me if my English is still worse or even more.

On the right side is Jayden Scott, on off the bullies AKA Dylan O'brien.