Couch

Robbie snuggles up next to you on the couch. You're getting ready to watch his new movie "Flight WWII."

"Did you get the popcorn?" You ask.

"Yeah, it's right here. Buttered, just the way you like it."

"Aw, thanks."

"Anything for you."

You blush a little as he sets the popcorn down on the coffee table. You and Robbie have been dating for seven months, but it feels like you've spent your whole life with him.

"How many scenes are you in?"

"Not too many. Just enough for you to see me."

"I bet it's more than 'not too many.' You're so modest."

He just laughs and looks at you the way he always does. With that quirky smile and shining eyes.

You start the movie. You get to the part where the plane goes through the storm, and you close your eyes. You're getting so tired you can barely stay awake.

You lay your head on Robbie's chest. He puts his hand on your head and kisses you on the forehead. You're just about to fall asleep, but you're still awake enough to hear Robbie say something.

"I love you, Y/N. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

---------------

HOWD YOU LIKE IT?

Should I make more? Idk. What do you guys think? Anyway, please vote and comment. Especially comment. I love hearing what you guys have to say. Byeeeee!