Lost Girl Pt. 2

"That really happened?" You said as you could finally spit out words.

Pan just shakes his head.

"This shouldn't of happened. This couldn't of happened."

You just stare at him.

"I've taken millions of people to this island, none of them have ever lost... unless."

You jump up.

"What? Unless what?"

"There are some people I'm not allowed to take. These people are too old to be in Neverland. You're too old to be here, Y/N. That's why you lost your memory."

"Well, how do I get it back?"

"I have to take you back to your world, and I have to leave you forever. And you won't believe I'm real."

"There must be another way."

"That's the rules."

You look at each other for a while. As you stare into his forest green eyes, the memory from earlier comes back to you. But this time, you can actually remember it. It's of your dad. He screams at you, and then the window creaks open. And in comes Peter Pan. He stands right in front of your dad and takes a beating to the stomach. That beating was meant for your face. Peter stumbles back, then he regains his balance. He then takes your hand and flies you out of your window. He saved you.

"You really did do that." You say, not really to him.

"Are you remembering?" He asks you.

"Yeah, a little bit."