Jerky Ex 3

After the principle's office you hurry to class. All three of you have detentions for weeks. You can barely see straight. But you walk out with your head down, rushing to class so no one talks to you.

After the last bell rings, you head to detention. Jared sits behind you and Robbie sits next to you. Jared won't stop whispering stuff to you. You can just feel Robbie getting mad. Then, Jared passes u a note.

Y/N, I love you. Take me back and you won't regret it. All I can think of is you. All I thought of was you when I was with those other girls. You're all I want, all I need. Y/N, please take me back.

Touching, you think to yourself sarcastically. You then write back:

Lies. If all that stuff was true you wouldn't have cheated on me anyways. With two girls.

You give him back the note and he reads it. He shakes his head and looks you in the eyes. He gives you a puppy face, with a quivering lip.

You grab the note from him, rip it, and get up and throw it away. You sit back down and look at Robbie. He's about to lose it.

You nod at him reassuringly, telling him you can handle it. He just looks away. Why was he acting this way, anyway? He may be over protective, but he's never been this bad.

The teacher's squeaking chair shakes you from your thoughts.

"Class, I have to leave for just a second. I will be back shortly." She then walks out and leaves the three of you, plus a couple other kids, by yourselves.

"Y/N!" You hear an annoying voice from behind you.

"What could you possibly want now, Jared?"

"For you to take me back."

"Just leave her alone!" You hear someone yelling. You turn and find Robbie up from his chair, obviously mad.

"Robbie, what are you doing?" You ask.

"I can't take it! All he does is bother you, and I'm tired of it!"

"Robbie, sit down."

Robbie begins to follow your orders, but then Jared buts in.

"Yeah, Robbie, sit down! We both know you wouldn't fight me!" He says in a rude and mocking tone. Jared is now standing, too.

Robbie looks Jared straight in the eye. You can feel the tension as Robbie continues to sit down.

"C'mon. Fight me, Robbie. Fight for Y/N. Then we'll see who she loves more."

You sit staring. Before you can say anything, Jared takes the first punch. Robbie then punches back.

"Hey!" You yell. "Stop it!"

You pause as they stare at you.

"You really think I want you to fight for me? If anything, I want you both to stop. I will pick on my own, and the competition was never even between you two!"

You stand up. You look Robbie in the eye. The bell rings.

"I thought you were better than this." You say quietly to him.  You then walk out of the room and into the halls.