Highschool Crush

The first thing I think about when I walk into school? My crush. He's got dark brown hair, always styled to amaze. A smooth British accent that makes every girl faint. Forest green eyes that I could stare into for days on end. And you can't forget about the eyebrows. Oh, the eyebrows.

I know what you're thinking.

"He's way out of your league!"

Well, you're right.

And to top it all off he's a grade above me. I'm a sophomore and he's a junior.

I walk through the hallways of (Y/S/N). I'm almost to my locker. All of a sudden someone slams into me. I don't look the person in the face. I just pick up my books from the ground.

"Oh! I'm sooo sorry!" British accent. I look up. Green eyes. Dark brown hair. No no no no...

"Oh, uh, it's, fine." Stupid. Stupid. Stupid, I think to myself.

"Here, let me help you." He starts to pick up my books with me.

"Okay." JUST SHUT UP ALREADY.

We stand back up, books filling both our hands.

"I haven't seen you around school before. What's your name?"

"It's, uh, it's (Y/N)." DANG IT.

"Oh, well, I'm Robbie."

"Yeah.." WILL YOU JUST BE QUIET??

"Can I have your number?" Woah. Hold on. Did he just..??

"Uh...sure." I take out a piece of paper from the pile in my hands, and Robbie hands me a pen. I write down my number and hand it to him.

"Thanks! I'll..see you around?" Dang I can't get over the accent.

"Sure!" I say, a bit to excitedly. DANG IT.

*************

(Y/S/N) = Your School's Name

(Y/N) = Your Name

By the way she's talking to herself when she says shut up and dang it and all of that. Just sayin. Anyway.... I think I kinda like this one. Whelp, vote, comment, and follow!!! Thanks! Byeeee!