Under the Mistletoe

As it snowed, like it did almost everyday in Michigan, you gather your coats and head outside. You had to do some last minute Christmas shopping. You also had to pray that some shops were still open. It is Christmas Eve, shockingly already.

You turn up the Christmas music and head downtown. Looking out windows you see and a parking spot open and quickly grab it. You get out of the car and see that it's still snowing.

You turn around and see the town square looks beautiful. There's lights hung from every building, and the gazebo in the center has a Christmas tree in it.

You just have to check it out. Barely able to step in the snow, you make your way over to the gazebo. The tree is absolutely beautiful. All its decorations are in perfect order, not an ornament out of place.

You may live in a small town, but their Christmas spirit is higher than anyone else's.

Walking around the Christmas tree you don't even see the man walking right in front of you, and you bump into him. His coffee gets all over him and you. Good thing it's cooled, because that would've burned. You look up and notice he's wiping off the coffee. He then looks at you.

"I am so sorry!" He almost yells, looking at you.

"No, no...it's fine." You're thrown off by his accent.

"Let me help you!" He grabs a tissue out of his pocket and hands it to you. You wipe yourself, not getting anything off. He then takes another tissue and puts it to your face. He pauses.

"I-is this okay? If..I help you like this?" He asks, taken aback.

"Oh, it's....it's fine..." You notice how handsome he is.

He then puts his other hand on your face and brings his lips to yours. He pulls away and looks you straight in the eye.

"Mistletoe." He points up.

You look up and you see he's right. You two are standing right under mistletoe. You're speechless. You gotta admit, kissing him wasn't so bad.

"Do...do you wanna grab another coffee with me? Since you know.." He points to the mess.

"I'd..love to?" You say, almost as a question.

He takes off his coat and wraps it around you, seeing your freezing cold. He then takes you out of the gazebo, into the pouring snow.

********

Sorry I know this one is really bad but I needed to get it published. I hope you guys had a merry Christmas!!