Kcalb X Reader

I hope you like it Skally_The_Skelly

---------------------------------------------

You walked down the dirt road on the way to Blancblack castle, going to deliver some cake to Etihw and Kcalb. Well.... Mostly for Kcalb but it's still nice to give some to Etihw.

Back to the story...

You saw Blancblack Castle right in your sight and noticed Kcalb outside, starring off into space. You giggled and quietly walked up behind him and screamed "BOO!" Right in his ear which made him scream like a little girl. (I am so sorry)

"Hey Kcalb!!" You greeted as Kcalb was still trying to recover from you scaring him.

"...you shouldn't scare people like that (Y/N)..."  scolded. You laughed a little and sighed.

"Yeah.... Well, I brought you a cake! I hope you like it. Also please share some with Etihw.." You trailed off while looking away with a slight blush on your face.

'She looks really cute right now....' Kcalb thought. He looked at the ground and blushed a million shades of red before he kissed (Y/N) on the cheek and looked away.

You blushed and looked at Kcalb. Well... The back of his head. You turned him around and kissed him which made his blush, somehow, even worse.

"I love you, Kcalb.." You said as you have the cake to the devil and walked down the path back home. 'He's so sweet..' You thought as you continued to walk down the path.

Kcalb look down the path as you walked. "......... I love you too..." He slightly smiled and went into the castle to eat the cake.

---------------------------------------------

I AM SO SORRY ITS VERY CRAPPY.
Well I hope you liked it!!!! Skally_The_Skelly