Ver Millon X Reader

"Ve Ve~" The (H/C) demon smiled and ran towards her mercenary friend.

Ver turned around so she could catch (Y/N) from tackling her onto the floor.

"Hey (Y/N), how're ya' doing?" She asked as she kept a tight hold on the girl.

"I'm good!!! Hey hey?? You wanna hang out???" (Y/N) asked with a big smile, which Ver loved all to much.

When did Ver start liking girls? Meh no one can tell but she did fully know when she laid eyes on (Y/N). He perfect features, her beautiful flowing hair, everything.

But who'd know how (Y/N) would react??

She did.

She knew exactly how'd she'd act.

She love Ver also, but she's to scared that she'll be rejected. She really want Ver to be happy, and if that means she has to date someone else, that's fine with (Y/N).

(Y/N) was zoning out for a while so Ver had carried her back to her house.

'She'll probably want to sleep.... She looks really tired..' Ver thought as (Y/N) continued to zone out until the familiar smell of her home infested her nostrils.

"huh?!" She yelped as she didn't know where she was at first. Seeing Ver holding her bridal style made the poor girl blush a very dark shade of red.

"Ve-Ve?!" She nervously asked. "What a-are you doing?!?" She wasn't complaining, it just surprised her.

"I was taking you home since you randomly started zoning out while we were talking..."

'Oh.......' (Y/N) thought as she snuggled a little into Ver.

"So... Um.... Do you maybe want to stay the night?" The (h/c) girl chirped as she looked at Ver with anticipation in her eyes.

Ver blushed, 'ohmygodshelookssocute..' "U-Um... S-sure!!" She said as she brought (Y/N) to her room and put her onto her bed.

Ver couldn't exactly keep calm, (Y/N) looked so cute, all Ver wanted was her.

(Y/N) stretched her arms up as she looked at Ver closing in near her.

"Hm?" (Y/N) looked up at Ver and in a split second the (h/c) girl was pinned down by Ver, who's eyes were clouded over with lust.

"(Y/N)......" Ver traced her fingers along the lining of her bra. "I really really like you...." She mumbled.

(Y/N) smiled and shivered at Ver's touch. "I love you too-" Ver had gotten her answer and started passionately kissing the smaller girl, tongue slipping into her mouth, dominating (Y/N)'s mouth.

They had pulled away after a few minutes of making out, both girls ran out of breathe.

"That.... Was...... Nice!" (Y/N) breathed out as she wrapped her arms around Ver and snuggled into her chest.

Ver smiled. "Yeah.... It was.." Ver yawned and kissed the (h/c) girl on the forehead and laid down next to her.

(Y/N) giggled and yawned as both of them fell asleep at the same time.