Idate X Female Fox! Reader

"Where are you little kitty~?" Idate sang as he looked for his little fox girlfriend.

"Hehe-" (Y/N) covered her mouth with her paw as she tried to conceal her laughter. She knew Idate would probably hear it but she still attempted to subdue her giggles.

Idate chuckled as he heard the small giggles and he slowly walked over to the spot his girlfriend was hiding at and gently tapped her shoulder, to which she jumped a little and swatted his hand away.

"You scared me.." She whined as she stood up and walked around the area with Idate.

"Mmmm I know doll face~" he sang, making (Y/N) blush.

"S-stop with the nicknames Idate!!" She chuckled. Idate smirked.

"Why stop the nicknames my little fox~"

"Idate stop!!!" The fox said bashful it as she covered her mouth with her hands and turned away from her Cora boyfriend, trying to hide her blushing face.

Idate forcefully moved her hands away from her face to give her a quick kiss on the lips. Holding the girl as he face exploded with red as she hid her face in his chest, enjoying the feel of his suit which was really soft.

"You're really bashful today aren't you sweetheart~?" Idate teased again. (Y/N) sighed as she just hugged Idate back.

"Yeah I guess I am..." She softly said as she smiled lightly and nuzzled Idate. 'It's because of you, you idiot orca.....'