Wodahs X Reader

(Y/N) hummed as she finished watering the flowers in her garden. She was recently trying to get things back to normal after the flame world's devil attacked with his army.

The angel felt a strong presence behind them and turned around to see Wodahs looking down at them, smiling.

"Hello (Y/N), seems like your garden is doing well. Are you recovering well after the attack?" He said while examining the flowers.

"Uh I'm fine..." They mumbled, pulling their jacket a little further down to hide the mass amounts of bandages under their shirt. They had gotten attacked by a lot of animals and they didn't want Wodahs to worry about them.

Wodahs could hear their quite mumble. 'They don't sound so good..' Wodahs noticed them pulling down their jacket.

"(Y/N)...," Wodahs mumbled darkly. "What happened.."

(Y/N) froze up, mostly from fear. Wodahs can be very over protective.

(Y/N) sighed and lifted up her jacket to reveal multiple layers of bandages around her body. Wodahs's eyes widened. How could this happen?! He didn't know she was hurt.

"S...sorry for not telling you Wodahs... I didn't want you to worry about me when you had better things to worry about......" The Angel mumbled. They watched as Wodahs came up to them and slowly rubbed his hand over the bandages.

"You should really tell me when you get hurt..." He mumbled as he kissed the Angels forehead and gave them a sad look, making the Angel feel incredibly guilty for not telling Wodahs.

"I know I'm really sorry.." (Y/N) said as they went up to Wodahs and pulled the Angel into a hug. Wodahs blushed a little bit, but it went unnoticed by (Y/N).

Wodahs sighed. "I know.. Don't worry...." He said into their hair as he slowly pet them.

The two cuddled for a while before saying their goodbyes. (Y/N) went back into their house and laid on their bed.

'Wow... What a day...' The Angel thought before drifting to sleep.