Licorice X Reader

Licorice walked around the pitch black world. He was currently on his way to see his friend (Y/N) (H/N), who lived deep into the forest in a big cabin. He liked the peace in the forest. He was away from his dad and all of his drama when he was in the forest with (Y/N).

He saw their cabin and knocked on the door. The door opened a minute later to reveal a very sick (Y/N) with a blanket around their shoulders and they looked like a total mess.

Licorice gasped a little. "Oh.. You ok? How'd you get sick you look terrible!" He said as he led (Y/N) into the house, back into her room and into her bed, getting a cold wet towel and putting it on their head.

(Y/N) sniffled. They really hated being sick, but having licorice here made it a little bit better.

"Licorice...." (Y/N) whined. "I want fooooood......."

Licorice sighed. "Ok ok what do you want to eat-?"

"SOUP!" They quietly screamed so they didn't hurt their voice. Licorice chuckled.

"Ok I'll go get you some soup I'll be right back don't worry." Licorice gently patted their head and went to the kitchen to quickly get some tomato soup.

He finished the soup and brought it to (Y/N) to find them fast asleep, cuddling a pillow.

"you look so cute (Y/N).." Licorice said as he pushed some hair out of (Y/N)'s face. He gently took the pillow away from the demon and took the pillow's place, snuggling into the crook of their neck, falling asleep before he even knew it.

IN THE MORNING

(Y/N) woke up feeling a lot better. They looked up to see Licorice snuggling them. They yawned and nuzzled into Licorice, making him wake up. Immediately waking up Licorice sneezed a small little sneeze and felt terrible.

Looks like he got (Y/N)'s cold.

(Y/N) chuckled. "How're you doing Licorice~" (Y/N) sang because they knew Licorice was now sick.

Licorice grumbled and pushed (Y/N) against him, making them gasp.

"Let's just cuddle.... I don't want to talk today....." He mumbled before drifting back to sleep, with a mental picture of (Y/N)'s adorable little smile giving him pretty good dreams.