Yandere! Licorice X Reader

Licorice had been acting super strange lately.

He'd always get super possessive if anyone else stared at me.

I tried to confront him about it but he told me I was just imagining things.

I wasn't.

I knew something was up.

I was slowly following him. He was stalking someone but who? Why would he need to stalk someone? And then I heard a scream while I was thinking.

The person he was stalking was in a pool of blood, a spear through their head and chest.

I covered my mouth to muffle my whimpers of fear. He heard me, and turned around to see my shaking form with absolute fear in my eyes.

"..(Y/N)...." He finally said as he inched towards me. I had immediately darted away, tears streaming down my face.

'Oh my god oh my god oh my god why'd he kill them?!?' All of these thoughts were racing through my head as I quickly turned a corner and tried to quietly catch my breath.

At first I thought I was safe and then I felt some type of cloth over my face. I screamed and kicked, but I was feeling really sleepy and passed out.

TIME SKIP

I slowly woke up.

Where am I?

I tried to get up and saw my arms and legs tied to the table.

"Huh?!" I squeaked as I heard the door open.

"Ah you're awake~!" Licorice sang as he pulled a chair next to the bed. "How'd you sleep?"

I didn't answer. I just stared back at him with angry and fearful eyes.

"You're not going to answer me are you?" He asked to which I shook my head. He sighed.

"Ok then..." He said while climbing on top of me. "Then I'll make you make some type of noise for the time being." He said as he started unbuttoning my shirt.

"N...no....." I mumbled as he kissed my skin.

"I'm gonna make you scream my name my little (Y/N)...." The Licorice I knew was gone. He had a scary look in his eyes.

Tears streamed down my face as I wished I hadn't been so curious about Licorice.

Curiosity killed the cat.