Female! Etihw X Angel! Reader

Etihw walked down the broken cobblestone path to her favorite angel's house. (Y/N) lived deep into the grey world and Etihw had to travel a long ways to see them.

Etihw always loved seeing (Y/N)'s house. The house was a gradient of dark grey and light grey. It looked beautiful. Etihw was always amazed at how the Angel managed to make it look like this.

(Y/N) was outside of their house, tending to their wonderful array of flowers, all different colors of the rainbow.

(Y/N) beamed as they finished watering the flowers. They turned around to see their god, standing in front of them with a beautiful smile that would melt (Y/N)'s heart.

"Hi Etihw!!!!" (Y/N) said before glomping Etihw.

"Hi (Y/N), I see you're taking great care  of your flowers. They look almost as lovey as you~!" Etihw flirted and made (Y/N) blush.

"Etihw stop!!" She teased as she tried to push Etihw away, only to have her pull them closer.

"Why~? It's the truth!! You're my amazing little angel~!" She kissed their cheek and that totally did it as (Y/N) hid their face in the crook of Etihw's neck.

They laughed. "Etihw you're so flirty stop.." They both fell into a fit of laughter.

Etihw was feeling very very flirty. She really loved (Y/N). They were so perfect. Etihw gave (Y/N) a quick little kiss and giggled when their face was a red as the hibiscuses in their garden.

"Ugh... Etihw..." The Angel whined as they faced away from the god and sighed. "I love you too.."

It was now Etihw's turn to blush. Well at least (Y/N) got the message.

Etihw hugged (Y/N). "I know I love you too."