Ivlis X Reader LIME

(Y/N) hummed as they cooked some dinner. They had been extremely hungry and they were also waiting for Ivlis.

Sighing as they thought of Ivlis getting into his daily troubles, like dealing with Satanick and if he was really unlucky, his son.

A knock on the door made (Y/N) jump a little as they were in the zone. They called out. "It's open!!"

The door opened and Ivlis walked in, taking in the fresh aroma of food being cooked and sat down at the kitchen bar.

"Hey (Y/N).. What're you cooking?" He asked while playing with a decoration on the bar.

"Just some steak and veggies-"

"You always eat so healthy." He teased. Of corse not knowing his eating habits he probably doesn't eat to much.

"Hey!! It's good! Rude..." (Y/N) mumbled, while flicking some hot water that was left in the pan at him, burning his skin slightly. He glared at (Y/N) as they giggled and kept cooking.

Ivlis got a great idea on how to get them back but decided to wait.

TIME SKIP

The two had finished dinner and they were sitting on the couch. Ivlis's plan was about to go into action.

!!!!!LIME WARING IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS KIND OF STUFF SKIP PLEASE!!!!

Ivlis slowly climbed onto (Y/N) and grinded his body into (Y/N)'s, making them moan a little.

He started to slowly kissed (Y/N). (Y/N) kissed back while running their hands through Ivlis's hair.

Ivlis slowly turned the slow kiss into a fast passionate make out session, slipping his tongue into their mouth.

(Y/N) moaned as Ivlis played with their tongue in their mouth.

Ivlis slowly moved his kisses down to (Y/N)'s neck and collarbone, finding their weak spot. Indicated by another moan and (Y/N) tugging at Ivlis's hair, making him grunt.

He started abusing the spot, sucking on it, biting it until he left a dark hickey.

He ripped off (Y/N)'s shirt and started kissing all over their chest, making loud moan emit from them.

He pulled away and nuzzled into the crock of her neck.

END OF LIME END OF LIME END OF LIME

Ivlis then pulled (Y/N) to his chest. They hid their blushing face into Ivlis's chest and zoned out and fell asleep.

Ivlis heard a snore from (Y/N) and snuggled them closer.

"Love you (Y/N)..." He mumbled before dozing off with them.

----------------------------------------------

Well that was terrible! I hope it was okay...... It's my first lime!!!