Human! Rock X Reader

Rock grumbled as he sat fishing for some fish, cigarette in hand.

He didn't realize the (h/c) girl peeking at him from behind a spike of ice.

"Hehe.." (Y/N) giggled evil as she quietly snuck up on Rock and jumped onto him, majority startling the poor rock hopper penguin.

"WHAT THE EVER LOVING FUCK (Y/N)?!?!?" He yelled as he attempted to pry (Y/N) off of him to no avail.

"Hehe~ I just wanted to scare you~" (Y/N) chirped as she pecked Rock's cheek, to which his entire face turned bright red.

"Ugh... Shut up.." He whined.

"No~ make me~" she chimed as she saw mischief flash in Rock's eyes as he picked up the small girl and carried her to his house.

"H-h-hey?!? What are you doing?!?" (Y/N) said as she lightly punched Rock's back.

"To teach you a lesson." He said with a very smug smirk as he opened the door to his house and locked the door.

Let's just say it was a long night for (Y/N).

EXTRA:

"(Y/N) why do you have marks all over your neck?" Rocma asked as (Y/N) then blushed.

"U-u-u-uhh.. It's n-nothing don't worry!!" She nervously replied.

Rocma game her a suspicious look before shrugging and going back to talking to Mayufu.

On the other hand Idate and Rock were very close to the group and Idate let out a low chuckle. "What kind of things did you do to such an innocent little flower like herself~?" He questioned.

Rock grumbled. "Wouldn't you like to know.."