Satanick X Reader

it may be after Christmas but I'm doing a Christmas special--
For  Animerules90
Enjoy~~

----------------------------------------------

Satanick was outside the door of his little friend (Y/N)'s house, with a bag full of presents for the loli.

"Ah I bet she'll love all of them~!" He thought as he readjusted his current Santa outfit and knocked on the door to be greeted by (Y/N) with her warm smile that could melt the coldest or hearts. (Oops getting sappy--)

"Oh! Hey Satanick, come on in!" She stepped out of the door way to let the taller make in and he sat down on her couch. "So what brings you here~?" She asks.

Satanick smiled and gave (Y/N) the bag of gifts he got her. She gave a  small little gasp. "Merry Christmas (Y/N)~!" The devil said while glomping her.

"Thanks Satanick.. I wish I got something for you..." She said with sadness in her voice. Satanick smirked.

"Oh but you did get me something~!" He hummed as he turned her around to face him.

"....h-huh....?" She was still very confused until Satanick kissed her very passionately.

"That, was the greatest Christmas present ever~!" He beamed.

---------------------------------------------

I AM SO SORRY OMFG WHERE WAS I GOING WITH THIS?!?

Well... There was your story Animerules90

I hope you liked it.. ;u;