Music From The Heart

, " Jacob Why Does It Always Come To This Everytime I Ask You About Your Day You Always Start Assuming That I Assume You're Doing Something! You Must Feel Guilty About Something Bad That Your Conscience Is Trying To Make You Tell Me! So Spare My Heart And Tell Me Whats Wrecking Your Brain So Hard That You Can't Function Right !? " She Yelled At Me As I Began To Pace Slowly Across The Floor Looking Down At The Tiling While Scrathing My Head Developing The Outcome When I Tell Her ...... I Took One Long Timid Deep Breath Before I Showered Her With My Explaination , " So You Remember My Ex-Dancer Ma'Kayrah Right ... Well Tonight At The Studio We Were Rehearsing For The Show Tomorrow And She Showed Up And She Looked All Discombobulated And I Stopped Rehearsals And Made Everyone Leave For The Night While I Assisted Her To Find Out What Happened To Her And Figure Out Why She Left And I Found Out That That Night I Told You We Had That Incident Her Life Went Downhill , Her Family Disowned Her, Her Boyfriend Is Beating Her And He Sells Her To All Types Of Guys. She's Been Coming Around After Practice Ever Since Day 1 And I've Been With Her I Know It May Seem Like Im Having An Affair With Her I Promise You I'm Not But She Did Kiss Me Once Or Twice Thats All Nothing More Nothing Less. I Promised Her I'd Help Her Get On Her Feet So I Brought Her Here To Stay A Few Days If Thats Okay With You." Before She Could Even Reply I Ran Outside And Helped Her In The House ... I Knew She Was Mad By The Way She Walked Away And Sat Down In The LivingRoom On The Couch Ignoring Me As She Skimmed Through The Channels On Our Flat Screen TV. I Walked Ma'Kayrah Into The Livingroom And Introduced Her To Cianna , " Baby This Is Ma'Kayrah, Ma'Kayrah This Is My Girlfriend Cianna.!" Cianna Didn't Even Bother To Give Ma'Kayrah A Hi Or A Smile Or Nothing So I Told Ma'Kayrah To Go Upstairs And Settle In While I Talked To Cianna...

, " Baby Why Are You Being So Mean? ... You're Being So Stubbron Right Now By Not Answering Me I Mean Come On We Had A Few Slip Ups But Baby I Haven't Did Anything With Her Or Anyone Else But You I Kept To My Promise Babe." I Pleaded As She Just Laughed At What Stewie Was Doing To Rupert The Teddy Bear I Tried To Kiss Her Cheek But She Swerved Me So I Got Up Said I Love You And Walked Upstairs To Our Bedroom And Settled Down...