Music From The Heart : Alone : Epilogue

So Of Course This Is A Epilogue Yes I Said A Epilogue Imma Tell You Where My Life Went After I Left On The Last Part For Yall . ! ;

So The Last Time You Guys Heard About Me I Began To Move On And Live My Life As A Single Widow... Yes I Claim Being A Widow Although We Weren't Married Because We Were Together For That Long...

It's Now July 21,2018 I'm Now 24 Going On 25 And Life For Me Has Been Getting Better And Better... After The Visit I Had At The Jail I Went Home With My Mom And Sister And We Moved Next Door To Ciannas' House And We Have All Gotten Closer...

Kiarra And Prince Stopped Talking For The Rest Of The Year And She Began Dating And Found The Perfect Guy Until Prince Decided To Crash Her Date With The Most Romantic Apology She Took Him Back That Same Day And Earlier This Year We Found Out She's 4 Months Pregnant... We All Are Really Excited For Them... Congradulations!!!! ♥ツ✔✔

As For Me I Have A Lot Of Foundations ... My Main Foundation Is The Cianna Je'Laiye Harris Foundation... My Mom Gave Me The Thought Of Opening This Center For Girls Whose Exactly Like Cianna Then Eventually Everyone Began To Come And Pitch In...It Became A Center Filled With Almost Everything You Could Think Of. This Center Was Bigger Than A Average Football Field.......

After Seeing The Success I Was Getting At This Foundation I Decided To Come Up With An Organization To Help Keep Relationships Alive No Matter What Type Of Relationship It Was... Then I Settled Down A Few Months After I Began Writing A Book... Its Called "Music From The Heart ; The Unrevealed Story! "

I Haven't Thought About Datibg Or Anything I've Been Commited To My Career And My Family And Friends...

Life Is Finally On The Road It Should've Been On... Aside All Of Our Personal Things The Guys And I Had Big Tour Upcoming Called The " Stand Alone Tour" Where I Debuted My Video And Song For Alone And Put That On My Heart Beat Featuring My Lil Brother Young Marcus... My Mom And Kiarra Traveled Along side Us My Mom Was A Momager And Kiarra Was Mb's Wifeager! Life Was Great We All Are Just Prepared To Meet The Mystery Baby... If Its A Girl Her Name Will Be Cianna Je'laiye Ma'khaylah Harris ...... If It's A Boy Of Course He'll Have His Dad Name Jacob E. Perez...

Oh To Finish Off This Epilogue I Have To Update You Guys On Ma'Kayrah !......... She Actually Died From Breast Cancer And The Damage Of Her Lungs From Being Beaten Nearly To Death......

Welp I Gotta Go Its Show Time... PAYYYYYCCCCCCEEEEEE!!! ♥ツ✔♪

I Put That On My Heartbeat?!?!?!

Sooooooo,

......................................................

...................................................

................................................

.............................................

..........................................

.......................................

....................................

....................................

...........................

.....................

...............

...............

............

......

...

I Bet You Guys Probably Thought This Story Was Over And Done With But It's Not......

IThink ! Lol

Should I Do A Sequel???

Comment Down Below

Tweet Me Yo Answer

Ask Questions On Ask If Ya Like

Inbox Me On Here

Or Post On My Wall

Just Lemme Know

JUST SEARCH @Gourgeouskiarra

........................

...

...

...

...

...

...

......

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

.........

...

.........

...

...

......

...

...─