Lets Make Up But Never Break Up

, " I Hope Kiarra Is Willing To Help Me. " I Thought To Myself As I Approached Kiarra's House And Knocked On Her Door ...... , " Who The Hell Is This At My Door At 12:00 Inna Afternoon Do They Know That I LIKE SLEEPING Till 3 p.m." Kiarra Yelled In Her Head , " Who Is It? " She Rudely Shouted While Opening The Door A Tad Bit , " Jacob What The Hell Do You Want? Do You Know The Time My Nigga?" She Screeched , " Hi Kiarra, I Need To Talk To You About Ci-" She Shut The Door In My Face Out Of Anger I Rung The Doorbell And Knocked On The Door Vitiously But This Time She Didn't Answer My Bro Prince Did , " Wassup Jay" He Greeted As He Welcomed Me Into His Home , " What Are You Doing Here? "He Asked As We Walked Into The Livingroom Where Kiarra Was Sitting Angrily Watching The Purge , " I Came To Talk To Kiarra But She Said She Was Sleep And She Slammed The Door In My Face." I Mimicked As I Mushed Kiarra And She Hit Me Back , " Oh, She Was Never Sleep But Okay. Baby Talk To Jay Don't Be Mean." Prince Demanded As He Kissed Kiarra On The Forehead As He Added , " I'll Be Back I'm Going To Practice Stop By At 1;43 Babe." Kiarra Looked Back And Waved Him Out Playfully As She Continued Watching It Waiting For Me To Speak , " Okay So Kiarra I Know You Know What Happened Between Me And Your Sist-" , " HMMMMM.! " Kiarra Mumbled In An Angry Tone , "...ter But I Just Wanted To Know If You'd Help Me Make Things Right-" , " Haaaaaa! " She Interrupted Again As If Something Funny Was On The Tv , " She Had The Wrong Timing And She Didn't Hear What I Had To Say About How I Feel For Her...I Love Her So Much Please Kiarra... I'm A Fool-" , " Hahahaaa Aint That Right!" She Interrupted Again Pointing At The Television , "So What's Your Answer?" I Asked, Kiarra Looked At Me Got Up And Began Walking Upstairs I Followed Her And Gripped Her Arm In Desperate Need , " Please I'm Begging You!" Kiarra Looked At Me And Sighed Heavily And Answered , ' Sure Nigga! You Know You Real Aggiee To Be One Of My Fave Peeps! ......But Imma Do It Only 'Cuz I Luhhh CiCi But Otha Den Dat I'd Let 'Cho Ass Rot In Regret...." Kiarra Was A Thug A Open Minded One Who Didn't Give Any Fucks About Your Feelings And She Talked Like She Was From The Hood And She Was And She Had No Shame In That...She Turned All Of Us Out Now We Act Just Like Her But We Try To Stay Professional At All Times...... I Waited As Kiarra Changed Into Something More Thuggish And Came Back As We Got In My Car And Headed Out Shopping For Things That'd Bring My CiCi Back To Me......

IN THE STORE

, " Get this, this, that,this,that.........ummm.........ewwwk.........nawl...... dihhs......... OH MA GAWD!!!! GET DIS!!!!!............... Lubricated Connnnnn-damsssssss???......... Are Yall Fucking Yet??" Kiarra Spoke As She Picked Up Most Of Aisle 17! I Looked At Her With My Eye Brows Scrunched Up With A Weirded Out Expression On My Face...... Mainly Because Aisle 17 Was A Womans Aisle With Their Fantasy Things Including Toys It Creeped Me Out , "Aye Girl Quit Being Loud!......And Uhhh......... No...... We Aren't At That Level Yet." I Stated While I Scrathed My Head When Kiarra Turned Around Fast As Hell Making Me Jump And Said , " Well That Changes Errthang.........Yall Needa Have Sex...... She's Sexually Fustrated! My Sister Is 23 Yrs Old And I'm 19 I Have More Sex With Jacob Than She Do With You!...... So Yea Yall Need Lubricated Condoms! ......... I Think We're Done Here" Kiarra Anxiously Announced As We Left The Aisle And Headed To The Register...... , " Aye KiKi Why Lubricated Ones Tho?" I Wondered , " To Protect Ha From Catching Anythang & Getting Pregnant Who Knows What Ya Lil Hoe'Bag Got! " She Shouted As We Went Pass This Expensive Jewelry Spot Towards The Register I Ended Up Spending 15k's On Cianna And Gave Kiarra 2k For Helping She Didn't Want It But I Made Her Take It... We Paid For Everything We Went To My House Set Up Everything And I Dropped Kiarra Off Home And Waited For Cianna To Come Home......