Alone : The Good Life : Music From The Heart

Sooooooo Of Course You Guys Last Heard From Me When I Started Doing Good 3 Months And 2 Weeks After Ciannas Death And Of Course I Was 23 Back Then, Now I'm Going On 25! Yes It's Been Almost 2 Incredible Years!!!!!

The Reason Why I Call These Years Incredible Because I Never Would've Guessed That Any Of The Things That's Happened To Me And For Me Would Ever Happen! It's Crazy The Way God Works! He Works In Variously Mysterious Ways !

God Has Given And Taken Many Of The Great Opportunities I've Had Come In And Out Of My Life! God Is Amazing...

Oh I Wrote A Little Acceptance Speech To All Of You Wonderful Persons Whose Reading!

It Goes ...............

, ' Hello Readers,

You May Know Me As The Infamous Jacob O'Neal Latimore Jr. The Guy Who Sings, Dances Amd Breaks His Girlfriends Poor. Sweet And Dear Heart Every Chance He Get But I'm Not! I Wrote This Book To Inform You On My Life So That You Can Know What Goes On Behind The Camera ...

Some Of You May Cry, Laugh, Smile, Hate Me And All But Hey That's The Way My Life Is And You Can't Fault Me Or Wrong Me For Living It The Way I Did And I Can't Say I Regret Doing Any Of This. The Reason Being , Look At Who And What I've Become! If I Ddn't Go Through The Things I Went Through And Did The Stuff I Did I Wouldn't Be The Amazing Man I Am Today.

So I Thank God For Renewing Me And Helping Mr Grow And Bloom Into This Phenomenal Man Who'll Do Any And Everthing To Make Life Right! So Thank You For Being The Amazing Readers You Are!

The Bible Says And I Quote , " Psalm 118:1-18

Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever! Let Israel say, "His steadfast love endures forever." Let the house of Aaron say, "His steadfast love endures forever." Let those who fear the Lord say, "His steadfast love endures forever." Out of my distress I called on the Lord; the Lord answered me and set me free...."

It Also Says , "

Exodus 32:7-14

And the Lord said to Moses, "Go down, for your people, whom you brought up out of the land of Egypt, have corrupted themselves. They have turned aside quickly out of the way that I commanded them. They have made for themselves a golden calf and have worshiped it and sacrificed to it and said, 'These are your gods, O Israel, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt!'" And the Lord said to Moses, "I have seen this people, and behold, it is a stiff-necked people. Now therefore let me alone, that my wrath may burn hot against them and I may consume them, in order that I may make a great nation of you." But Moses implored the Lord his God and said, "O Lord, why does your wrath burn hot against your people, whom you have brought out of the land of Egypt with great power and with a mighty hand? ..."

Therefore I'm Thankful To Have You Guys And I'm Living With No Regrets... If I Have Lived With Regrets And Wasn't Thankful Life For Me Would Be Heading Nowhere But Down Hill...

- With Love

Jacob O'Neal Latimore ♥ツ✔

Now To Tell You About Eveything That Has Happened So Far

............

..........

.........

.......

......

.....

....

...

..

.

..

...

....

.....

......

........

.........

..........

............

I Know Yall Want The Epilogue On My Life But Yall Can't Get It Just Yet!

So Wait ♥ツ✔ Rate, Comment, Share, Add To Library, Or Any Other Album, Follow, Inbox, And Wall Me...

Ig,twitter,ask,all that|@Gourgeouskiarra