Apology Part 1- Here Goes Nothing

After I Finished Cooking I Placed Everything Onto A Tray And Walked Into The Room To My Beautiful Queen And Served Her... , ' Here You Go My love, Bacon,Eggs, Pancakes With Strawberries And Bananas, Orange Juice, Gritz And A Buscuit Fresh Made... Enjoy. ! " I Kind Of Felt Accomplished By Cooking... The Setup Was Cute... A Rose Complimented The Tray As It Delicately Layed On The Side On Top Of A Note I Wrote To Her I Walked Downstairs And Made Sure Kayrah Was Okay And She Was Fine She Was Watching Maury And So I Headed Back Upstairs And Saw My Baby Standing On The Last Step 2 Inches Away From My Face Teary Eyed And Smiling From Ear To Ear With Her Tray In Her Hand I Took The Tray From Her And Placed It In The Sink With Her Trailing Behind Me..., " I See You Liked My Note." I Blurted As She Hugged Me From Behind While I Washed The Dishes, I Could Feel Her Big Beautiful Cool-Aid Smile Grow On My Back I Stopped Washing Dishes Turned Around And Embraced Her Smile

, " I Did, It Was.................. Amazing ...... It Made Me Feel So Important. I'm Sorry I Over Re-acted Yesterday... I Mean It's Just I Have Trust Issues Now. Once You Cheat You Can't Control Yourself From Cheating Again Or Attempting To." She Replied As She Looked Away From Me I Looked At Her Beautiful Face And Lifted Her Chin Up With My Index Finger As I Song , " You're The Dream That I've Been Chasing More So Badly For It To Be Reality & When You Touch My Hand You Make Me Understand That We're Meant To Be 'Cause Baby When You're With Me It's Like You Come From The Sky Right From Beside Him In Heaven... And When I Stare In Your Eyes You're My Constilation, Let The Rumors Blast, I'm Gone Do My Best, To Make You My Wife, And Make It Feel Alright, Because Life's Too Short,And I Want You To Know That If You're Never Sure Baby I Will Never Let You Go ." She Began To Blush Uncontrollably Hard And I Pecked Her Lips Gently As A Trickle Of A Tear Grew Big In The Corner Of Her Eye I Caught It Before It Could Fall , " Aww Babe Thats Sweet! " She Said As She Kissed Me Back Passionately While She Stood On Her Tippy Toes And Hugged Me Tightly... I Adored The Fact That She Was Yay High And She Had To Jump Up And Down To Reach Things Or Stand On Her Tippy Toes, She Was Kinda Fun Sized But I Didn't Care She Was My Short'Stuff... Kayrah Came In And Interrupted Our Moment I Have To Admit I Was Quite Upset Because For That Moment Everything Was Perfect.

, " EhhHem, Excuse Me But Mr.Latimore You Have A Call Awauting You.! " She Declared As She Cleared Her Throat Leading Me Into The Dinning Room. I Answered The Phone And It Was My Lil Bro Roc Royal From MB He Was Telling Me There Was A Change In Schedule Due Too A Family Issue Tour Was Starting Two Weeks Late So I Had Two Weeks Of Make Up Time With My Baby Meanwhile Im Trying To Push Kayrah Off Me While I'm Talking She Just Keeps Touching Me And Kissing My Neck While She's Sliding Her Hands Down My Pants , " Igght. Bro I Gotta Go Imma Call You Back Ok......Igght......Bye.! " I Hung Up Then I Turned To Kayrah Angrily And Yelled Sternly , " WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! ...... MY GIRLFRIEND IS IN THE NEXT ROOM!!! IF SHE WALKS IN ON YOU TRYING TO GET SOMETHING YOU CAN'T HAVE SHE'S GONNA KICK YOUR ASS AND KILL ME!!! SO I'D ADVISE YOU TO STOP!!! NOW GO SOMEWHERE AND BE PREPARED TO FIND AN APARTMENT!!!" I Could Tell I Startled Her Because She Frowned And Slugged Away Like A Little Kid Meanwhile Cianna Overheard What Happened And Approached Kayrah About It............

Kayrah Walked Into The Livingroom Sitting Down Watching Booty Call Like She Lost Her Bestfriend, She Was In The Middle Of Mumbling To Herself Until Cianna Politely Walked In And Sat Down Right Next To Her... The Room Got Awkwardly Quiet Kayrah Slowly Peeked At Cianna Out The Corner Of Her Eye...... , " Ummm......... Uhhh......" Is All Kayrah Could Get Out Cianna Smirked And Stated , " Don't Worry I'm Not Gonna Hurt You I Just Want To Talk If That's Okay With You." Kayrah Let Out A Little Unnoticeable Sigh Of Relief Then Cianna Continued With , " So Tell Me How Everything Started And Where It Stands Now." Kayrahs Eyes Widened In Shock She Didn't Expect For Cianna To Cath Her Off Guard Like That She Seemed To Have Choked On Her Own Tongue For A Moment, Kayrah Looked Around Then Back At Cianna And Took A Deep Long Heavy Sigh And Exclaimed , " It All Started When My Friends Forced Me To Go To His Audition, I Didn't Really Want To Audition But They Made Me And When I Auditioned He Gave Me This Stare That Made Me Feel Like We Were The Only Two There And It Was Kind Of Seductive But Also An Amazed Stare. I Noticed That The Way He Stared At Me And The Other Girls Were Totally Different It Was Like We Had A Connection But I Was To Shy To Approach His About The Way He Stared At Me So After Auditions He Picked His Selected Dancers And Of Course I Was One And He Took Us To The Studio For Our First Practice Session And We Practiced You Come First And He Needed A Lead Girl And He Chose Me... To Make A Long Story Short When I Found Out We Had A Solo Together My Body Shivered In Utter Shock And I Started To Lose Focus... He Taught Me The Dance Steps And When He Grabbed My Arm,Stared Into My Eyes For 2 Long Tantilizing Minutes While Placing His Right Index Finger Under My Chin Cupping It Nicely While Looking Back And Forth Between My Eyes And Lips While Singing , " You Gone Always Get Every Part Of Me Baby Girl" My Body Shifted A Little And My Knees Began To Buckle And I Began To Slightly Pant... I Grabbed Onto His Waist And Slowly Closed My Eyes As He Leaned In As If He Was Going To Kiss Me...... It Felt Like He Wanted To But Then The Choreographer Interrupted With His Excitement And Told Jacob He Felt The Chemistry It Felt Too Real And It Did... Then You Walked In And I Found Out You Was His Girlfriend... It Was Kinda A Downer To See Him Walk Over To You All Happy, Huggin You,Kissing You And Holding You Tight Wuth His Big Smile That Speaks A Million Words On His Face After The Moment We Had Together...... The Next Few Days The Moments Kept Coming Then We Started To Be Alone More Often...... One Thing Lead From Another He Started To Invite Out On Little "Meetings" , Our Meetings Would Go From Dancing To Talking, From Talking To Touching,From Touching To Kissing, From Kissing To Sexing...... Now We Can Barely Be In The Same Room Together Because He's So Into You But I Tempt Him So Much...... Plus Everytime I Come Around He's In The Mood." It Killied Cianna To Hear All Of That Coming From Ma'Kayrah , What Hurted Her Even Worst Was That Jacob Had Sex With Ma'Kayrah But He's Still On The We Should Wait Till We Get Married Level With Cianna...... She Kind Of Felt Disowned Like The Helpless Animals On The Feed The Animal Commercials And Tears Began Streaming Down Her Eyes She Poliely Excysed Herself And Went Outside And Started Walking Away From The House... Ma'Kayrah Thought To Herself , " If She Crying Like That And I Only Gave Her The Summary Of It All Then She'd Make Herself Sick From Crying If She Hear The Whole Story From Beginning To End With All The Details." Cianna Tears Were Coming So Quick And So Hard Her Face Felt Hot, Her Cheeks And Eyes Went Numb And She Kept Gasping For Air But It Seemed Like She Couldn't Hold Grasp Of Enough Air......Soon Enough Everything Began To Spin Crazily Around In Cianna's Head Causing Her To Hyperventilate......

Meanwhile I Came Downstairs All Ready To Go Apartment Hunting And Job Hunting With Kayrah When I Reached The Livingroom I Saw Kayrah Smirking... I Knew That She Was Up To Something , "What Did You Do?" I Asked Frantically As I Looked Around For Cianna She Just Sat There And Smirked At Me...... , " What Are You Talking About?" She Asked Sweetly... I Looked At Her Devilish And Headed Out The Door Calling For Cianna And I Noticed Her Laying Flat On The Gravel Paved Ground...... I Tried To Wake Her But She Wouldn't And Her Breathing Was Slowly Dying Out... I Immediately Called The Ambulance......