Lets Make Up But Never Break Up - P2

I Couldn't Wait Any Longer For Cianna To Come So I Texted Her And Asked Her To Come By The House So That We Could Talk And Shockingly She Replied And Said Okay... Within The Next 20 Minutes I Prepared Myself I Was So Nervous Millions Of Butterflies Fluttered Around Anxiously In My Stomach I've Never Been This Nervous Before Not Even Before A Show......

Cianna Soon Came In All Beat Up, With Bruises All Over And Blood Dripping She Could Barely Talk She Just Stumbled Into The House And Saw The Millions Of Red,Yellow,Lavender,Pink,White And Orange Rose Pedals All Over The Main Entrance Floor Leading To A Podium Holding A Small Box And A Note With One Lavender Rose She Stopped In Her Tracks Before She Could Yell My Name And Walked Over To The Podium...

THE NOTE READ:

, " Sweet Lady Would You Be My Sweet Lover For One Life...... I'll Be There When You Need Me Just Call Out Jacob Help Me ! " Remember When I Song My Special Version Of Sweet Lady To You And Made You Blush Harder Than A Turtles Shell... I Told You That No Star Or Sunset Could Compare To Your Beauty... I Meant It You're My Very Own Master Piece I'm Glad To Have You By My Side... I Like To Show You Off As If You Were My Super Bowl Ring... Remember Our First Date A Candle Light Dinner Under The Stars With The Beautiful Melody Of Ribbons In The Sky By The Great Stevie Wonder Played From A Harp And A Violin......And The Necklace I Gave You, Along With Our First Kiss And Dance......Good Times...

I Love You Ms.Cianna Harris

Love,

Your Imperfect Prince J.L ♥♥♥♥ツツツ♪♬♪♬

P.S , I Left A Lavender Rose As A Symbol Of Love At First Sight. When I First Saw You At Ya Cousin Nique Party I Fell In Love My Body Started Sweating And Butterflies Fluttered Rapidly And I Lost All Memory Of Words, Movement Etc

End Of The Note

Cianna's Eye's Began To Tear Up As She Smelled The Lavender Rose And Smelled The Sweet Smell Of Pine And Floral...... Tears Began To Build Up As She Opened The Box And Saw A Locket With Her And I On The Back Engraved A Saying And Their Initials......

She Followed The Rest Of The Trial Of Roses And Ended Up In The Kitchen Where I Would Meet Her Around The Corner In My Nice Purple And Green Outfit That Matched My Custom Made Jordans... I Looked At Her, Astonished To See Her In This Condition. She Didn't Need To Talk I Already Knew What Had Happened... She Stumbled Onto The Floor And I Helped Her Up By Picking Her Up Bridal Style, Carried Her Upstairs And Cleaned Her Up. After That We Sat On The Bed While I Tried To Comfort Her First...She Stared At Me Angrily As If I Were To Blame And I Was It's My Fault She Got Hurt She Didn't Struggle To Get Away She Just Sat There In A Way That Expressed Her Forgiveness For Me...... I Felt Sorry For Her That She Had To Put Up With Me I Didn't Want Her To Hurt Anymore...

I Got Up Grabbed A Hold Of Her Hand And Led Her Downstairs To The Kitchen Sat Her Down In A Seat Like A Gentleman And Served Her... Her Favorite Food... Coconut Curried Shrimp, Broiled Chicken Breast With Tilapia Sauce , Fresh Collard Greens And Corn Bread... , " Oh My -...... Jay You Didn't Have To !" Cianna Murmured As She Covered Her Mouth With Her Small Hands, I Smiled At Her Happiness As We Ate Dinner While The Melody Of The Violins Were Being Played In The Background Sunk In Our Heads...... I Started The Topic Of Conversation By Rekindling The Spark We Had When We First Met 13 Years Ago......