Why You So Stubborn? : What's Boiling Inside?

Meanwhile Cianna Is Alone Thinking To Herself While I Was In My Room About To Change Until Ma'Kayrah Walked Into My Room All Dressed Up She Neared The Edge Of My Bed And Sat Next To Me And Stared.

, " How May I Help You Kayrah.? " I Asked While I Started Taking My Shoes Off , " Jay I Just Want To Thank You For Being My Backbone When I Couldn't Stand Strong. I Really Appreciate The Fact That You're Going Against Cianna's Will To Help Me... I Know She Can't Stand The Fact That I'm Here But I Promise First Thing Tomorrow I Will Be Out Of Yall Hare... Okay.! " I Looked Up At Kayrah And Saw How Desperate She Looked I Knew She Really Didn't Want To Leave Because She Only Felt Safe Around Me So I Hugged Her Tightly And Made Her Comfortable Then Asked Why Was She So Dressy? ,, " Well I Was Going To Go Get My Things And Move In With Kiloni And Her Family But I Decided Not To So I Guess I'll Go Downstairs And Find A Comfy Couch To Sleep On." Kayrah Stated As She Got Up Side Smiled And Headed Downstairs I Got Up To Go After Her But I Had A Gut Feeling Cianna Would Be Coming Upstairs And Get Angry To See Me Going After Her And I Was Right Cianna Was Coming Upstairs And Saw Me In The Doorway Grinning At Kayrah, Our Smiles Quickly Faded Away Into Shallow Head Hanging Embarassed Faces... Cianna Looked At Kayrah Brusked Pass Her ,Rolled Her Eyes And Bumped Into Me Aggressively... I Told Kayrah To Go Get Something To Eat And Watch A Movie Until I Finished Talking With Cianna...

I Walked Into The Room And Shut The Door Behind Me As I Walked A Little Further Down The Small Hallway That Led To The Bedroom And I Made A Sharp Left To The Walk-In Closet And Saw Cianna Packing And I Stood In The Doorway Saddened A Little And Questioned , " So You're Leaving?" She Packed Her Things She Brought Into Her Luggage Bag And Ignored Me I Walked Towards Her Grabbed Her Hands And Looked At Her Face And I Noticed The Teardrops That She Had Forming In Her Eyes Were Sparkling And Quivering As They Were Ready To Fall I Placed My Index Finger Under Her Chin To Cuff It , I Gently Lifted Up Her Chin And Stared Into Her Eyes For Quite A While Before I Kissed Her Passionately... The Moments I Stared In Her Eyes I Seen All The Pain She Had Boiling Inside Of Her I Couldn't Bare To See All The Anger, Fustration, Sadness, Betrayal And So Forth My Baby Held Inside For A Long Time... My Eyes Began To Water As I Let Go Of Her Chin And Got Up From The Floor And Walked Away. I Couldn't Believe How Much She's Been Holding In... I Have To Find A Way To Apologize And Make Her Forgive Me With A Genuine Apology......

TBC