I'm ALONE ? : Forgiveness

Note: Yes Jacob Is Coming To His Right State Of Mind He Now Realizes Whats Going On And What He Has To Do To Stop It So He's Going To Do It! But Before We Get To The Story I Have A Few Things To Say...

1. Yes The Story Is Based On The Song.

2. Yes It Might Have A Continuation Or Mini Serious.

3. Umm If You Have Request That You Would Like To See In The Story Or Any Story Just Post Them Down Below In The Comment Box ⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩

4. I'm Not Gone Write No More After Today For Like 1 Yr!

5. I'm Joking I Just Wanna Make You Impatient.

6. Lmfaooooooooooooo So Wyd?

7. Ok Ok NO NEED TO GET HYPE WITH ME!

8. CONTINUE.....................

Meanwhile I Realized What I Needed To Do So I Got On My Knees, Bowed My Head, Placed Both My Palms Together And Waited A Few Good Minutes Before I Began My Preperation Of Forgiveness But Before I Could Start I Needed Kiarra's Help So I Looked Up At Her Signalling Her. , " Oh ... Ok I See.! " Kiarra Said As She Kneeled Aswell And Got Into The Prayer Position We Both Were Silent For 2 Minutes As I Began To Lowly Whispered My Words, Well It Wasn't Quite Words It Was Like A Letter And It Contained These Very Words....

, " Dear God My God Savour ,

It's Me Jacob O'Neal Latimore Jr , Once More, I Come To Thee To Ask Thy Savour For A Great Load Of Forguveness From Thy self And Thy Beautiful And Neighborly Angel Cianna Je'Laiye Harris.... I Know You're Probably Upset With Me Knowing How Many Times I've Messed Up And Never Learned From My Mistakes, But Lord Knows It's Not My Fault! I Honestly Wanted To Learn Something And Looked Forward/Seeked Out For A Lesson But There Was None There.

Secondly, God I'd Like For You To Tell Cianna Personally Since I Know She Probably Left Your Side Ever Since I Started Praying To You , That I Am Vehemently Sorry From The Pit/Core Of My Heart Because I Never Realized How Much I Was Damaging Her And Our Relationship. I Didn't Realize How Reckless And Careless I Was. While I Was Focusing On Things Outside Of Our Relationship And Venting To Ma'Kayrah I Should Have Been With Her By Her Side Through Everything Because She Has Had My Back Through Countless Things!

God, I'm Sorry!!! Cianna!!! I'm Sorry!!! Please Baby!...... Please Forgive Me!!! I Apologize With All My Heart And Soul I Put That On My Heart Beat If I'm Lying So Help Me God Strike Me Dead Before My Yes If Kiarra Is My Witness! I Didn't Mean To Hurt You. I Swear! To Show You How Much I Mean It I Wrote A Song It's Called Alone! " At That Moment Kiarra Looked At Me Hurt She Felt My Pain We Both Had Big Full Tears Streaming Down Our Eyes As I Got Up On My Bare Feet And Started To Sing Alone As The Moments Played Back In My Head

, " Got A Few Decisions In My Life That I Got To Deal With Picture Perfect Angel I Know That She Was Heaven Sent Me Being The Fool I Am, Blew It Like It Was My Last Breath Now She's Gone, Gone, Gone Does Anybody Out There Know How It Feels To Be Alone?

When Your Baby's Gone.When Your Baby's Gone, When Your Baby's Gone, Does Anybody Out There Know How It Feels In This World So Cold? When Your Baby's Gon,.When Your Baby's Gone.l, When Your Baby's Gone.

I Need Some Real Love In My Life I Want It To Last More Than One Night Cause If I Had One Wish, And I Was Dead Broke, Need Somewhere To Lay My Head, I Would Wish For Them To Bring Me My Baby Bring Me My b Baby Cause I Don't Wanna Be Alone Be Alone No I Don't Wanna Be Alone Alone Got A Few Decisions In My Life That I Got Yo Live With Many Sleepless Nights I Cry, Try To Get Over It Lying To Myself Countless Times But The Heart Is Hard To Convince Especially When You're Wrong, Wrong, Wrong.

Does Anybody Out There Know How It Feels To Be Alone? (Alone)

When Your Baby's Gone, When Your Baby's Gone, When Your Baby's Gone, Does Anybody Out There Know How It Feels In This World So Cold? (World So Cold)

I Need Some Real Love In My Life I Want It To Last More Than One Night Cause If I Had One Wish, And I Was Dead Broke, Need Somewhere To Lay My Head, I Would Wish For Them To Bring Me My Baby Bring Me My Baby Cause I Don't Wanna Be Alone Be Alone No I Don't Wanna Be Alone Alone Does Anybody Out There Know How It Feels To Be Alone? (World So Cold)

Does Anybody Out There Know How It Feels To Be Alone? " I Finished Off While Kiarra Was Slang Over Cianna's Crystal Clear Casket Crying Hard... She Was Crying So Hard You Could Hear Her Panting... I Looked At Kiarra Walked Over To Her Picked Her Up And Hugged Her Tightly As I Hugged Cianna's Casket , Kissed It , Threw A Few Roses Over It And Placed A Few Gifts I Didn't Have The Chance To Give Her OnTop Of Her Casket And Walked Away Holding Kiarra's Hand As I Looked Back Blew A Kiss And Mouthed I Apologize. While We Walked Outside Of The Burial I Gave One Lat Glance At Her Before Leaving And I Winked At Her And Shut The Door Behind Me As Kiarra Locked It... Our Heads Hung Low But I Smiled And Comforted Kiarra As We Headed Out Of The Grave Yard I Noticed The Strangest But Beautifullest Thing Ever The Heavens Were Rumbling With Applauds As Her Image Was Drawn Across The Clouds With A Heart Felt Smile Glowing Across Her Face While She Cried Making It Rain... Kiarra Walked Towards The Car As I Stood In The Middle Of The Road Looking Up And Smiling As I Embraced My Last Chances Of Her Smooth Tears... ツ✔♥