The Conclusion Of It All

After We Had The Talk I Went Over Mu Best friend Jazarius House Angry And All And He Cheered Me Up By Talking About What We Were Gonna Do For The Weekend Then We Decided To Have A Race Down The Block On The Dirt Bikes.... The Agreement Was Whoever Loses Get To Do Whatever The Winners Wants No Matter How Stupid,Ridiculous,Boring Or Embarassing It Was

, " You Ready To Take This Can Of Butt Whoopin? " Jazarius Back-sassed As He Started Up His Bike As He Stared At Me Devilish . " Yeah Whatever Just Know Once I Beat You , You Have To Do Whatever I Want! " I Mimicked As I Smirked While His Brother Jacory Counted Down From Five , " 5......4.....3....2...1..GO!!!" As He Threw His Flag Down While We Zoomed Down The Street As We Held The Handlebars Harder And Tighter Making Our Tires Burn We Were Neck And Neck Until I Decided To Show Off And Squeeze My Handlebar Tighter Than I Was Suppose To And Lost Control Of My Bike Causing Me To Crash Into A Stolen Car Which Knocked Me Off The Bike Into The Air As I Flew Across The Street Flat Onto A Parked Car As I Smashed Straight Into The Front Window As The Glass Shattered Everywhere I Heard Plenty Of Shrieks And Cries And Suddenly Everything Went Blank...

That's When Everything Bad Started Happening......

About 3 Hours Later I Woke Up In A Hospital Bed Unable To Do Anything But Blink I Looked All Around For Her But She Was Nowhere To Be Found ...... I Tried To Play Back The Whole Day In My Head But It Remained Blank...... A Nurse Walked Into The Room And She Looked Exactly Like Cianna And I Squinted To Make Sure I Wasn't Seeing Things And I Wasn't I Think. I Smiled As I Grabbed Her Hand And Tears Fell Down My Eyes As All Of Our Good Memories Began To Play Back In My Head Starting From When We Were Older To When We First Started Out...

Meanwhile

, " Ma'am Your Son Is Having Schizophrenia - Adrift In An Anchorless Reality..." The Nurse At The Mental Hospital Stated As She Held My Mothers Hand...My Mother Looked Confused As She Began To Cry Silently And Hard While Staring At The Nurse ... The Nurse Took A Deep And Heavy Sigh As She Announced , " Schizophrenia - Adrift In An Anchorless Reality Is The Schizophrenic Experience That Can Be A Very Terrifying Journey Through A World Of Madness No One Can Understand, Particularly The Person Traveling Trrough It. Ma'am It's A Journey Through A World That's Deranged, Empty, And Devoid Of Anchors To Reality. You Feel Very Much ALONE. You Find It Easier To Withdraw Than Cope With A Reality That Is Incongruent With Your Fantasy World. You Feel Tormented By Distorted Perceptions. You Cannnot Distinguish What Is Real From What Is Unreal. Schizophrenia Affects All Aspects Of Your Life. Your Thoughts Race And You Feel Fragmented And So Very ALONE With Cour "Craziness." Ma'am Your Son Has Created A World So Far From Here That It's Like He Has A Deep Inception." My Mom Fell To Her Knees As She Began To Cry Hard Ad Loud... As The Nurse Helped Her Up My Mom Sat Next To Me And Wept On My Shoulder While Weeping , " Jake Come Back!...... Please Baby!..." The Nurse Walked Out Of The Room To Talk To The Other Doctors As My Mom Cried Herself To Sleep......

The Next Day My Mom Woke Up And The Doctors Came In And Asked Her A Few Questions. , " Hi Ma'am I'm Dr.Harris And I Need To Ask You A Question... Did Your Son Have Someone Really Close To Him Pass On Or Leave For Good?" My Mom Looked Up At Dr. Harris And Shook Her Head , " Yes His Girlfriend Cianna!" And Wondered , "Why? "He Looked At My Mom Blankly And Said , " Ma'am Your Son Has Created An Inceptive World With That Person And The Only Way We Can Save Him Is By Taking Him To The Last Place She Was Seen Or He Seen Her So That He Can Say His Last Words So That He Can Let Her Go! And Move On Happily" The Doctor Insisted As My Mom Began To Cry And Look At me And Wonder What Happened That Day...

*Into My Thought*

, " Baby I Love You!" I Said To Cianna As I Kissed Her And Held Her Hand As We Walked All Around The Mall Spending Money On Pointless Things. Whule We Both Smiled,Laughed And Pointed At Ridiculous Things To Buy... As A Few Scenes Scan By Like An Old Film As They Finally Stopped And I Got That Call Announced Her Death...... I Began To Weep Outloud As My Mom Walked Over To Me And Held My Hand As I Stared Blankly Out The Window And Whispered Her Name As I Broke Down , " Cianna...Cianna......Ci-............ANNA!!!............WHY WOULD YOU LET ME CANCEL ON YOU!!!!......... WHY?!............BABY WHY?!......" My Mom Couldn't Bare To See Me Like This So She Left Me Alone In The Room I Was Assigned In As The Nurses Came In Washed Me And Got Me Dress For What They Had Set Today......

TBC ♥ツ♪♬

Rate,Comment, Follow, Add To Library All That! :) ;) 