Apology Part 3- How Can I Make This Right ?!

I've Been Sitting On The Couch For About 8 Hours Now... I Haven't Made Any Type Of Movement Since She Left...... I Have 270 Missed Calls , 327 Voice Mails , 6,000 Messages , 100 Kiks, 750 Tweets , And Many More Notifications That I Didn't Care About Nothing Really Mattered Since She Left...... I Just Sat And Waited On Her, It Felt Like She Left Me Here To Rot...... I Mean I Kind Of Deserved It For Treating Her Like That...... Right?!............

3 1/2 More Hours Went By And Nothing Changed...... I Heard Someone Come Through The Door Finally And I Didn't Have Any Type Of Reaction I Just Stayed On The Sofa Like A Manican ...... The Person Came Behind Me I Heard Their Soft But Yet Silent Foot Steps Grow Closer To Me...... Then I Felt Something Hoover Over Me For A Few Seconds And Shake Me...... I Flenched And Turned Around Nervously......

, " Ahhhhhhh.!!!!" I Yelled As I Placed My Guard Up Lucky Enough It Was My Mom , " Boy Relax It's Me I Just Came To Check Up On You Since You Avoiding The World Since Cianna Left." My Mom Reminded Me And She Sat Next To Me I Looked Up In Shocked And Let My Head Hang Low As I Worried , " So She Told You Huh? " My Mom Shook Her Head At Me As She Developed Her Question , " I Tried To Help Ma'Kayrah But She Only Came To Me For Relations But I'm With Cianna And Everytime I Talk To Ma'Kayrah About How I Felt For Her And How I Feel For Cianna , Cianna Ends Up Hearing The Wrong Parts... I'm A Failure Mom......... I Messed Up...... For Once In My Life I Can't Do Anything Right...... My Relationship Is Over......" I Screamed As I Clenched My Fist, Rose Up And Paced Back And Forth While My Eyes Watered Like A Fire Hydrant...... My Mom Got Up Walked Over To Me To Comfort Me And Told Me , " Life Is About Making Mistakes And Learning From 'Em... You've Made Millions Of Mistakes ...... Now Go Learn......... Go Search For Cianna ......... Make Everything Right...... Make Her Listen Reach Out To Her With Your Heart And Mind Not With Money Or Anything...... Use Your Heart Let It Guide You The Way... Go Get Cianna... I Taught You Better..." It Felt Good To Hear Those Encouraging Words Spur From My Moms Vocal Cords So I Thought About What She Said For A Few Minutes And I Took Her Advice Once She Left I Went To The Bathroom To Release My Water And Then I Showered And Everything And Headed Out On The Cianna Hunt But I Needed A Little Help So I Called Cianna's Best Friend And Younger Sister Kiarra She Knew Everything About Cianna As If She Was Cianna......