I'm ALONE ?

My Knees Began To Buckle As My Lower Lip Began To Quiver Simultaneously As Tears Filled My Ers which Made Me Gall Down On My Knees And Cover My Mluth Breaking Down While Kiarras' Statement Sink Deep Into Me Like A Razor Cut...

I Couldn't Believe What I Just Heard, I Looked Up At The Ceiling Of The Family Vault And It Began To Spin Like I Was Being Hypnotized Causing Ne To Have A FlashBack To That Exact Day...



July 9,2013

Earlier That Morning

, " I Can't Believe Years Ago On This Very Exact Day We Made It Official. !  Baby All I Want To Say Is Thank You For Holding Me Down From Day One.! Thank You For Being My Back'Bone And The Love Of My Life And Happy Anniversary Babe! ; 

GOOD 'MORNING MY BEAUTIFUL QUEEN . ! ;  " I Sent To Her Phone As I Yawned While Slugging Out Of Bed Slowly Still Looking Down At My Phone Screen Making My Way To My Dresser Draw To Search For An Outfit To Wear Today... I Placed My Phone At The Edge Of My Dresser While I Rambled Through Draws To Find Something That Fit The Weather For The Day... I Pulled Out A Nicely Colored Dark Blue Shirt, Dark Blue Denim Jeans , My Dark Blue Socks To Compliment My Dark Blue Air Jordan 13 (XIII) Retro Breds And My Denim Jean Jacket That Nicely Layed Over My Outfit.

Once I Finished I Headed Towards The Bathroom Showered, Brushed My Teeth, And Finished Grooming Myself Up Nicely Then Headed To My Dresser To Pick Up My Phone To Only See My Baby Sent 5 Messages, Calles 10 Times, Facetimed Me 20 Times And So Much More I Blushed At The Fact That She Cared About Me So Much That I Called Her , " Hey Beautiful. " I Said Proudly As I Smiled While Talking , " Hey Baby! " She Smirked Through While Pulling Out Clothes , " How About Tonight We Do Something Really Big And Really Special?! " I Questioned With Anxiety Filling Up My Body While Waiting For An Answer As She Blushed And Smiled Before Saying , " That Sounds Nice. How About 10? " I Grinned From Ear To Ear As I Stated , " Great.... I Love You." She Always Replied Back With A Soft But Calmly Sweet , " I Love You Too... Bye." As We Hung Up I Headed Over To Jazarius House To Chill With Him And Jacory...

We Sat Around The House Played Video Games, Had Small Talk And Chilled On The Porch As Jazarius And Jacory Told Me About A Party Tonight At 6pm-12pm And How Everybody On His Twitter Timeline Was Talking About Going As Much As The Party Sounded Fun And I Wanted To Go I Had Plans. , " I Can't Go I Have Plans! " I Pushed Through My Disappointed Toned Voice As Jacory And Jazarius Questioned , " With Who?" , " With Cianna... Yall Remember Cianna Right?!" I Exclaimed With A Little Question , " You Should Just Call Her And Change The Date, Go To The Party Then Make Up Tomorrow!" Jazarius And Jacory Simultaneously Song As I Pulled Out My Phone And Added , " Yeah That Party Did Sound Kind Of Fun." As I Dialed Up Ciannas Number She Answered And I Cancelled On Her I Knew By How She Replied Back She Was Disappointed. I Wanted To Change My Mind But I Didn't Eventually After I Hung Up With Cianna The Guys And I Headed To The Party But Cianna Was Upset That I Cancelled...

•Ciannas House•

, " Hello?" Cianna Answered , " Hey Girl What Are You Doing?" The Familiar Voice Said As She Asked Cianna While Cianna Solemnly Replied With , "Nothing. I'm Just Watching Some Tv!" As The Voice Asked Her To Tag Along And Go To A Party, She Agreed And Asked What About 10 The Voice Screeched That Sounds Great As They Hung Up And Cianna Got Freshened Up , Headed Out The Door And Walked Towards Her Car In Her Own Zone ... Little Did She Know Her Life Was About To Be Stripped From Her. As She Switched Through Her Keys She Began Placing The Car Key In The Key Hole Until A Strange Guy Walked Up To Her Grabbed Her Arm And Shot Her Close Range In The Chest Cianna Fell Flat On The Ground On Her Back With Her Bag Clutched On Her Left Forearm, Her Keys Laying On Her Middle Finger As She Held Her Phone In Her Right Hand With An Unfinished Text Open... The Guy Sped Off After Noticing That He Shot Cianna While She Laid There Lifelessly... Kiarra Called And Called And Called An Hour Or Two Later And Received Any Type Of Anything From Cianna Delaying Her Arrival Or Anything... Once Kiarra Felr Some Type Of Suspicion In The Air She Headed Over To Ciannas House And Placed The Car In Park While Climbing Her Short Legs Out Of Her Nicely Shined Car As She Headed Up The Walk-Way And Noticed Blood On The Ground Se Turned Her Head Slowly And Looked Down To Notice She Was In Front Of A Crime Scene She Immediately Called 911 Emergency.........

TBC

I Know It's Not The Best Part But I'm Highly #ick (&&] I'm Trying My Best Right Now $o Please Forgive Me. ! ; ♥ツ✔