Chapter 1

You were in the States for holidays. You knew BTS held a concert but you couldn't attend it, unfortunately.

You just got into the airplane on your way home and sat down on the seat next to the window. You let out a sigh, it was late already and you were tired.
Suddenly, someone sat down next to you; you didn't pay much attention to him. He smiled a bit and literally fell into his seat.
"Hyung, give me the water, please", said the boy who received the asked bottle after a few seconds. Then you looked at him, and your jaw almost dropped.

It was BTS' rapper, the guy with green hair, your bias, Yoongi, Suga, who sat next to you.
He drank his water and you tired not to stare at him. It was just too surreal to believe it. You even hit yourself to make sure you weren't dreaming.

Okay, just play it cool. Pretend it's not your bias next to you. You can do this.

The machine then started and you wanted to turn on some music when you stopped.

Shit. Why do I haVE HIM AS MY PHONE BACKGROUND. I CAN'T EVEN UNLOCK MY PHONE.

You glanced at Yoongi, who was typing something into his phone.
You found just the right moment to unlock your device; you plugged in your headphones and played some music, BTS of course.

When 'Nevermind' started playing, you mouthed the lyrics.
It was nice to hear him rapping, you could almost tell his feelings and movement when performing the song. At the part 'I don't give a shit I don't give a fuck', you really did whisper the words.

After you realized that, you covered your mouth embarrassed and took a look around, but nobody looked at you, luckily.
You let out a sigh of relief and leaned back into your seat. You looked at Yoongi in curiosity, he was listening to music, mumbling and moving to the beat. You smiled, he looked too cute. He then looked at you, smiling a bit.

You almost melted at this little grin; his lips slightly turned upwards and his eyes half-closed.

You looked away, smiling again, and changed the music.
At some point, the man right in front of you started snoring. You could hear it through the headphones and it was kinda annoying.

"Ey Mister, you got no jams", you said and leaned a bit forward, obviously meaning him.
Yoongi giggled when you said that, but you didn't notice that. The man stopped after a minute or so, thanks to the man next to him.

Some time passed and you were tired, it was in the middle of the night.
You just closed your eyes for a second and woke up after some time. You felt something heavy on your shoulder and turned your head to the side.

You just saw green hair.

Suga's green hair.