Chapter 12

Waking up in the morning, you saw the sun shining brightly through the curtains. You smiled, knowing you had a date with Yoongi.
And you were nervous, again.

*le timeskip to 3pm brought to you by J-Hope's screams while riding rollercoasters*

You took a last look in the mirror, checking your outfit and makeup.

A black short dress, which was not too tight around waist and hips but rather loose, your makeup was pretty simple, eyeliner and a hint of black and greyish eyeshadow. Your lipstick had a rather nude tone, just a bit of color to fill them up a bit. Your hair fell down in curly waves.

You knew Yoongi left the house an hour ago. So you went out of the bathroom after checking everything once again.

"Wow, you look so pretty!"

"Your dress is jjang!"

"But why didn't you wear something pink?"

You blushed a bit and looked down smiling.
They were such gentlemen.
You suddenly heard someone clear his throat and looked up.

"Hey, Guys, she's my date and not yours."

It was Yoongi.
And this dude was wearing a suit.
And he looked handsome.
Very. Handsome.

His hair was a bit shorter, but still falling in his face. He wore a white shirt and his jacket was opened, his hands lazily resting in the pockets of his black pants, making him look even better.

He smiled at you. "I guess our colors are matching today", he said and you nodded blushing.
"Y-yeah", you stuttered as you studied your shoes.
"You look very beautiful, by the way", hd added smiling and took your hand to walk outside.

"Have fun!"

"Don't do stupid stuff!"

"HYUNG! STOP!"

"Sorry!~"

You chuckled as Yoongi led you to the car, opening the door for you.

"Where are we going to eat?"

"At a restaurant, of course, where else?", he answered as he entered the car himself. You laughed a bit and rolled your eyes.

"You know what I mean."

"I'll tell you on the way."

"Okay."

You drove to a restaurant which was pretty well-known in Seoul. You also knew that it was not the cheapest one. "Yoongi, this restaurant is so expensive!", you exclaimed as you saw hin parking in front of the building.
"And?", he asked as he walked in with you.
"Min Yoongi is the name", he said to the woman who then nodded and smiled, crossing out a name and leading you to your table. You could swear she looked at him and mumbled something, her gaze literally glued onto him.
She probably knew who he was.

It was a bit further away from the entrance, to avoid sasaengs and other fans. You sat down and so did Yoongi.
You looked around a bit and soon, the waiter came with two menu cards. He recommended a dish and asked for beverages.
You both decided on white wine. The waiter nodded and walked away exactly like he was taught to.

"This is really beautiful, you know", you said and smiled at him, letting your eyes wander.
He smiled and nodded.
You both ate and drank, enjoying yourselves as the sun soon started to set.

The waiter came, after you both ate your dessert, and brought the bill. Yoongi opened the small, black leather book, looked at the price, paid without letting you know how much money he had to give, and gave a tip.

To be honest, not knowing the prics put you at ease; you didn't want to imagine how much he spent this evening.

Yoongi smiled at you and got up, and so did you. "Tha ks for the grea-", you started but got interrupted. "It's not over yet, (y/n)." You raised your eyebrows in surprise but didn't say anything.

Yoongi started to drive out of town and you looked at him. "Where are we going now?", you asked and he grinned, his eyes fixed on the street. "You'll see", he simply answered after side-glancing at you for a split second.

*le timeskip brought to you by Taehyung falling into the water in RUN (and choking on the water like the cute dork he is)*

Yoongi stopped the car, and you stiffened for a second because you were blindfolded by him.
"Yoongi? Are we here?", you asked carefully after you heard the door on your side open. "Yeah, we're here. But you can't take the blindfold off yet. Don't worry, I'll escort you to the right place", he said with a soft voice as you felt a hand taking yours and making you get out of the car.

You felt grass under your shoes and held onto his hand tighter to not fall down. "I-I don't think I can walk in those s-shoes", you said while trying to keep your balance on the soil. Your heels were digging into the ground, making you lose your balance. You struggled to get those heels out if the floor.

All of a sudden, a hand swiftly grabbed your back, and you felt Yoongi letting go of you. "Y-yoongi?", you asked, afraid of what happened right now.

"I told you not to worry", he said as your feet were lifted off the ground due to another arm under your knees.
You yelped and your head shot up automatically, trying to see something.
But that blindfold took your eyesight, making you feel insecure, almost scared by the darkness surrounding you.

You knew it was Yoongi who picked you up, his steady breathing making you calm down a bit as he carried you somewhere. Your arms were wrapped around his neck after Yoongi told you to do so.

You felt him letting you down, and you let go of his neck. You sat on a blanket, the cool wind in your face. You blushed, mumbling a "thanks".

"No problem", Yoongi said as he sat down beside you, "you can take off the blindfold, by the way."
You nodded and tried to untie the blindfold behind your head as a pair of hands gently pushed your hands away and untied the cloth carefully.

"Thanks...", you said again as you took off the blindfold, trying to adjust to the light entering your eyes.

Just then, you saw where you were. At a cliff, and with a perfect sight on the city. The sun had already set; only the street lamps, the driving cars and shining signs lightened up the dark.
Fascinated by the beauty, you looked at the city.
"Wow", you said, your eyes glued on the scenery.
"Yeah", Yoongi agreed as he looked at you, smiling.

"How did you find this?", you asked, your eyes finally leaving the landscape and facing Yoongi.

"Well, I drove back home from a friend, together with Jimin. We stopped because we wanted to drink something but the bottles were at the back seats. Just then, we found out that we were at this cliff. Jimin and I told us that we would bring the woman we like here, to show her this", Yoongi told you, his eyes drifting off to the distant lights of the city.

You blushed, he basically just said he liked you.

"I see", you said with a calm, low voice. "It's really mesmerising", you added and Yoongi nodded. "It is."
After watching the sky and city a bit more, you drove back home.

You two didn't speak, but that wasn't necessary.
The others were already asleep as you entered the house, so you quietly went to your beds, falling asleep immediately. Your last thoughts were dedicated to Yoongi's words on the cliff.

"Bring the woman we like here, to show her this."