Chapter 7

He just said that, well more like whispering, he didn't look up or did anything else.

Your eyes widened and you felt your cheeks turning red.
"Y-you're kidding me, aren't you?", you asked, and looked at the boy in front of you, his chin resting on his folded palms an his eyes fixed on something on the table.

He shrugged.

You stood up, your knees trembling.

I'll just start but stop, so he comes back to his senses.

You walked to him and looked at the boy who wasn't flinching at all.
You took a deep breath, leaning down a bit to match his height since he was sitting.
"Yoongi oppa", you stated with a cute voice.

No life sign.
You leaned closer and observed his movements. Well, if there were any.
Yoongi's body tensed a bit as he could smell the scent of your perfume and sense the warmth of your body.
You leaned in and were about to kiss him when you backed away.

No way I can kiss him.

You cleared your throat.

"Just kidding", you stated with a bit of aegyo in your voice. You were still half-standing half-kneeling next to him.
Suddenly, Yoongi moved, he turned his head around to face you, making you blush and freeze right in place.

"But I'm not kidding, (y/n)", he whispered and kissed you.
Your face heated up, but you kissed him back. His hands were on your waist, pulling you up so you stood straight. His lips were tasting like pure heaven and had the sweetness of cotton candy.

His eyes were closed, just as yours. Your palms were cupping his face, your fingertips playing with his mint hair. Yoongi slightly tilted his head.
Your heart was going crazy, and millions of butterflies were released in your stomach. You felt like you landed in heaven.

Yoongi didn't slam his lips on yours like Jimin, he seemed more humble and careful, like he didn't want to harm you in any way.

How is this feeling called?

Passion?

Love?

Yoongi's cheeks were tinted pink and his heartbeat was racing.
One of his hand was on your back to secure you, the other one was cupping your face, his thumb brushing over your cheekbone.

You really wished the moment would never end, but some idiot called lungs butted in and so you had to break the kiss.

You blushed madly, looking down. Yoongi also blushed, not knowing what to say.

Jungkook, that smart idiot.

Some more time passed.

Yoongi looked at you, saying: "I-I just thought myself, if that girl likes me, too, she'll maybe even kiss me back."
Your eyes widened, he just acted like he didn't hear it.

A shy smile spread on his lips, but you couldn't answer; you were dumbfounded by both, Yoongi's words right now about the kiss and obviously the kiss itself.

"W-wait, you like... me?", you stuttered, not quite believing it. Yoongi nodded, averting his eyes.

"Yeah, since that moment I sat down on the plane next to you."
And with these words, your mind was blown, simply not able to work.

You did like him, too. But there was something else. You kissed Jimin, and that made you hesitate.
It would simply be too unfair not to talk to Jimin and solve this issue.

"Y-you know... I-I really like you", you started and Yoongi looked at you as you tried to find the needed words. "B-but Jimin... he.. k-kissed me, too", you ended and looked down in embarrassment.