Chapter 10

"And that's probably why I was not behaving like myself when Yoongi pushed me against the wall", Jimin ended.

"O-oh", you stuttered; that changed the situation but didn't excuse anything.

"Yeah, I basically just wanted to tell you this", Jimin said after a while. You nodded and got up, leaving the room.
You went out for another walk, the park always calmed you down.

Something crossed your mind.

Weren't your parents worried? They weren't calling and no message came in.
"Strange", you mumbled and unlocked your phone, searching for the chat with you and your mother. You just saw words you've never written yourself.

"Hey, Mom, I'm staying at a friend's house for a longer time. Please don't worry about me, I'm fine.
Love, (y/n)."

You looked at the time this message was sent, it was the time you were in the plane.
But you didn't send anything.
Suddenly, your brain found some useful information.
Yoongi was typing something into his phone when he took your phone.

That must've been it.

"Aish, this is creepy but cute", you muttered as you quickly put your phone back into the pocket of your jacket.

You came back, and you just wanted to talk with someone.

You remembered Jungkook's words, and hesitantly knocked on his door.

He opened without a second thought, wearing no shirt and looking directly at you. Your eyes widened, you blushed and looked away. He realized himself what he was doing and quickly pulled a shirt over his head.

"U-um, come in, (y/n)", he stuttered, a slight blush of embarrassment spreading on his cheeks. You nodded and walked in.

His room was decorated quite simply, a bed, a desk, an opened laptop and a drink beside it, a closet and a magnet wall with a few pictures pinned on it. The curtains were a simple dark blue, just like his bed, just with white stripes on the blanket and pillow.

"Just sit down on the bed", he said and pointed at it. You sat down and he took a chair and sat down in front of you. "So, what can I do for you?", he asked and smiled warmly.

"I just talked to Yoongi, he told me he.. um.. loved me", you said, your voice lowering with each word spoken. Jungkook nodded,
"Go on."

"Yoongi said he could wait for my answer. A-and then, Jimin asked me to talk to him. O-oh, and when I talked to hom, I also found out that Yoongi and Jimin talked to each other yesterday and that Yoongi asked Jimin what to do to win over my heart. But Jimin wanted to say the same but remained silent, not to hurt his hyung. Jimin also confessed to me. And I'm so confused and torn apart right now. My heart hurts, I don't want them to fight again", you told the maknae, who listened carefully and looked at you, at your movements and gestures.
He also paid attention to your tone and the way you spoke. He then waited a moment, absorbing the information and processing them.

"I see, that's a hard thing to bear, no question. So I guess you just want to know what to do, right?", he said and you nodded.

"Do you like Jimin or Yoongi?"

"I-I... I don't know."

"Why don't you know?"

"I do like Yoongi, I liked him since your debut. B-but Jimin seems so nice to me, so understanding and caring."

"So you like both of them."

"I think so."

Jungkook let out a sigh and so did you. Not only admitting this was hard, but finding out what to do now is way harder.

"I don't want to hurt either of them", you said after a while, your voice soft but sad. Jungkook nodded, acknowledging your statement.

"But you know you have to decide, don't you?", Jungkook asked and looked right into your eyes.

"O-of course! What do you think of me", you answered and a slight pout formed on your face. He chuckled.
"What about you go on a date with both and then decide who you like more?", he proposed.

"That's not such a bad idea, if you think about it. I mean, both would get their dates and I'd make my decision more easily", you answered, and the little frown on your face turned into a smile.

"Thanks, Jungkook", you said and got up, bowing a bit. He chuckled and got up himself.
"No need to bow in front of me, we're friends, aren't we?"

You smiled.

"Yeah. And by the way, you really deserve the title 'Golden Maknae'", you said and walked out of the room.

Jungkook grinned unconsciously as you closed the door behind you.

Afterwards, you told both, Yoongi and Jimin, to meet you in the living room.
They arrived, glaring at each other but stopping when you started talking and proposing Jungkook's idea to them.

"I'm okay with it", Jimin said and gave you a warm smile.

"Yeah, it's a good idea", Yoongi added and nodded.

"But I have two conditions. Firstly, you decide where we go and what we do. See it as a real date. Secondly, you don't tell the other one what we've done. I don't want you guys to be influenced by each other or try to ruin the date", you stated and they agreed on the conditions quickly.

"Jimin, you go first. Last time, I talked first, now, it's your turn", Yoongi said and Jimin blinked a few times, confused, before nodding.

"Alright, Hyung. Oh and (y/n), be prepared tomorrow and wear comfortable shoes, okay?", Jimin said and you nodded, anticipating the next day already.