Chapter 4

Your eyes widened at the sight of Yoongi.

You stood up to face him.
"I was going to rent a hotel, you guys are tired and have better things to do than looking after me", you answered and bowed, ready to leave.
You heard a sigh and then someone grabbed your wrist and dragged you back.

"It's cold. Do you really want to go there, in these thin clothes? And what about your stuff? Your suitcase?", Yoongi stated, not letting go of your wrist.
You looked down, not knowing the answer.

"I didn't lose my suitcase. You did.", you mumbled.
"Aish, you really are dense", you heard Yoongi saying and then letting go of your wrist.
"H-huh? Dense? Me?", you asked and pointed at yourself.

"Of course you, who else would not understand that I wanted you to stay here for the night? I hid the suitcase in my room. The others didn't tell you anything either because it was their idea", he literally talked as fast as he could, and then looked at you.
You froze, not knowing what to say or what to do, totally overwhelmed by these words.

"I-I", you started but stopped.
"Why?", you then asked, looking at him. He shrugged.
"I have no clue. Something inside me told me to do this", he replied, sounding overwhelmed himself.
Suddenly, you heard someone coughing and turned around to face Jimin.
His bathrobe was half opened, showing his chocolate abs, and his wet hair pushed back.

You, startled, took one step back and tried to hide your pink cheeks.
"Why don't you want to stay?", Jimin asked and looked at you innocently.

"B-but, it's y-your hous-"
"And you are our guest. Now let go of that door handle and sit down", Jimin interrupted you and pointed at your shaking hand, holding the door handle tightly.

"Let go or I'll have to pick you up and make you sit down on the couch", he added and rolled up his sleeves.

Damn this boy. This bias wrecker.

You sighed and let go of the handle, letting your arm fall to your side.
"There we go. Was it that hard?", Jimin asked grinning.
"Yeah, it was", you replied coldly, yet smiling.

Yoongi just observed the scenery im front of him without any expression on his face. Then he walked straight to his door and slammed the door shut.

"What is with him?", you asked.

Yoongi fell on his bed, running his slender fingers through his hair.
"What in the world is wrong with me?", he muttered into a pillow.
After some time, Yoongi got out of his room. He wanted to apologize for being so rude and walked into the living room.

He stopped when he saw you. Sleeping on the couch, all curled up.
The TV was still working.

He sighed and smiled a bit, turning off the TV. Then, he picked you up bridal style and carried you to his room. You snuggled onto his chest unconsciously. He put you on his bed, putting his blanket over you.
Yoongi smiled at your sleeping figure and walked outside.

*next timeskip brought to you by Jin's Mario collection*

You woke up, snuggled up in a blanket.

Wait. A blanket? And was the couch always so comfy?

You opened your eyes immediately, not knowing where you are.
"What in the...", you mumbled when you got up.
At the table next to the bed, you saw a notebook.

"Songs", you read out loud.
Just at this moment, your memory kicked in. You were at BTS' dorm. But not in the living room.
You opened the door and bumped into Seokjin, who was about to knock at the door.

"Omo sorry, are you okay?", you asked and bowed. "Yeah, don't worry about it. Did you sleep well?", Jin replied smiling and you nodded.

"But how did I get into.. um... this room? I just remember being in the living room with Jimin and watching TV", you said.
"It's not 'this room' but my room", Yoongi said and grinned. You raised your eyebrows.

"You were asleep on the couch and I carried you here so you can sleep", he added.
"W-what? Yoongi, you could have just let me sleep there, really. But, where have you slept then?", you wanted to know.

"On the couch. Where else?" was his answer.
Your eyes widened.

"Omo, now I feel sorry for letting you sleep on the couch. I'm just a guest and- OUUCCHHHHHHH", you started but Yoongi pulled your ear playfully.
"I told you not to be sorry. It was my decision. Now come, we are eating breakfast", he said and pointed at the kitchen.

You just nodded, looking down to hide the blush spreading on your cheeks.

The breakfast went by pretty fast, you sat between Hoseok and Namjoon, and you ate some eggs and bacon with toast. Since Seokjin cooked it, you thanked him after eating up.
Everyone was done eating when you said: "I'll do the dishes as thanks."

After some discussion, Jungkook helped you and dried the plates.
"(Y/n), can I tell you something?", Jungkook suddenly spoke up and looked at you.

"Sure, go ahead."

He smiled and put away the last plate.

"Yoongi and Jimin are acting weird. I mean, I'm used to Jimin walking around in a bathrobe or even just some pants, but when there's a girl, he literally wears everything he finds in his closet to cover himself. And Yoongi, he doesn't even walk around in a robe when there's just us. And, he's never so cosy with someone", he said and took a deep breath.

What does this have to do with me?

You looked at him and tilted your head in confusion.

"I really think... they both like you", he added.